Connecticut State Police Poster

supervpp

Similiar to the one with the Grand National. Appears to also be from the 80s. Possibly a Mustang in the background, but it's hard for me to tell. PERFECT condition. Still in the tube from the Connecticut State Police. Not a copy. This is an original poster received directly from the Public Information Office.

Make me an offer.

Attachments

• DSC00927.jpg
    DSC00927.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 1,039
Yea, thats the one with the LX Mustang and the Mazda 6 I think. Pretty kool.

I remember when seeing any TR on the CT interstates would strike fear in your heart. Nothing scarier than seeing one coming up on you from behind.

Poster

Similiar to the one with the Grand National. Appears to also be from the 80s. Possibly a Mustang in the background, but it's hard for me to tell. PERFECT condition. Still in the tube from the Connecticut State Police. Not a copy. This is an original poster received directly from the Public Information Office.

Make me an offer.

It depends on how much you want and the cost to mail it. What do you really want for it?

Did you ever sell this poster? If not, I'd like to buy it from you. The first standing Trooper on the left was my uncle Rob. He passed away 94 - he was only 30. The poster has sentimental value. My email is jeremylporter@gmail.com. Sorry to post in your forum, but I hope you understand.