Congratulations Dave Fiscus

HighPSI

Staff member
Dave managed to go an 8.08 today on a so-so pass today. Looks like Tony is going to stay top dog a little longer. Dave did get the RPE monster going 175.47 mph which should get him that magical 7 once he turns the boost up ;)

WOW it bin a amazing week for thoTSO class!! first ted then crist now dave !!congrats dave great job...:D:D this class is (ON) !!!:biggrin::biggrin:

I'm getting a good laugh, lots of guys outrunning each others numbers... There has never been this many fast passes from so many different cars at the same time. I think this spring is going to be interesting......

Congrats Dave.

Dave managed to go an 8.08 today on a so-so pass today. Looks like Tony is going to stay top dog a little longer. Dave did get the RPE monster going 175.47 mph which should get him that magical 7 once he turns the boost up ;)

WOW, simply amazing:cool:

Nice pass Dave,Lonnie must have got your trans back to you. good custoemr service!

Seems at the end of this year everyone caught on to a little secret,and by all
the personal bests I would say its one to be KEPT real quiet

Wow, has been a fast couple weeks.
Congrats to Dave and the whole team.
I could use a Hartline tune!

LOL John! I wish I could take credit for their success, but it's defintly a total package that I play just a small part in. The RPE engine and Lonnies trans have to be up for the task, too. Every year we learn a little more about we these cars want, and every year they get a little faster.
All these guys (except Dave :tongue: ) have worked real hard at getting where they are at. My buddy Ficus (pronounced [fahy-kuhs]) just gets lucky :D

Seems at the end of this year everyone caught on to a little secret,and by all
the personal bests I would say its one to be KEPT real quiet

I think I might know what it is. A few years back I remember somebody running TSO kept saying "It's not turned up", well it's amazing what happens when you turn it up. 8.89's go away for good.... :biggrin:

I think I might know what it is. A few years back I remember somebody running TSO kept saying "It's not turned up", well it's amazing what happens when you turn it up. 8.89's go away for good.... :biggrin:

LOL,Ya I bet its NEVER been turned up along with everyone else:D