Congrats to Kevin B. It's a boy

Sam Colalillo

low 9's w/ a 109
9lbs 6 oz.!!
The Bolgers add another boy to their racing team;)

Congrats to your whole family!
What a way to end the year!!!!!

Thanks guys! We are at the hospital. Will post some pics later. Andrew is 9lbs 6ozs. I now have 3 boys to help out (or get in the way lol) in the garage:)

Did you guys ever hear the one when my 4 year old (was 3 at the time) figured my car would look better black? Half of a can of spray paint later, little picaso was so proud of his work. At least I can laugh about it now haha.

Did you guys ever hear the one when my 4 year old (was 3 at the time) figured my car would look better black? Half of a can of spray paint later, little picaso was so proud of his work. At least I can laugh about it now haha.

Smart kid! See, he even knows Grand National's are suppose to be black:biggrin:

What is his middle name Kevin???:smile::smile:
You can email me if you do not want everybody to know.;)

Cheers, Kip

Turbo Buick, Turbo Mustang, Turbo LSx... Good luck keeping track of all the tools Kevin. You have the field covered! Congrats!!

Please tell me Andrew's middle name isn't (Kip) !!

Pic's Kevin Pic's...

SW.

Thanks guys! We are at the hospital. Will post some pics later. Andrew is 9lbs 6ozs. I now have 3 boys to help out (or get in the way lol) in the garage:)

Did you guys ever hear the one when my 4 year old (was 3 at the time) figured my Bumper would look better black? Half of a can of spray paint later, little picaso was so proud of his work. At least I can laugh about it now haha.

There fixed it for ya! Congrats to both of you. Sounds like you're putting together a pit crew!!

Congrats Kev-o!Glad to hear everyone is healthy and happy. You know,You dont HAVE to have a kid every time you have SEX!! Just kidding, congrats again, all the best,Chris