Congrats Scott Claridge

MAX PSI

Way to go Scott. You are the man with the bullseye on your back now. You ran your two best passes of the weekend when that orange car was in the lane next to you. I'm glad that I talked you into hauling your car to Columbus:rolleyes:
As a side note ,I don't think anyone in TSM had any problems passing teck. My belts were past date but they still let me run.

Huge Congrats to Scott C! That car is hauling the mail !!! :cool:

Scott did an excellent job of driving all weekend with less than perfect track conditions.

Tech was no problem, everyone involved was incredibly polite and helpful. It seems there was alot to do about nothing.

BTW I thought it was McGloin, not McGlory :biggrin: :biggrin:

That was funny!!! :cool:

I would also like to say thanks to Phil, Sam and Eric for letting me barrow parts to help diagnose my running problem. Unfortunately I have yet to figure it out. I'm convinced my car does not like Columbus lol. That's the 3rd year in a row my car developed issues there:(

Yeah, I ran out in the first against Lemay :(

But let's not hijack Scott's thread, he earned many congrats in Columbus!! (and I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunity to "discuss" this weekends happenings)

Congrats Scott!!!! I thought we had you in the semi's but your car is fast on the big end.

Yea he did the same thing to me. I had Scott on the tree .079-.117 and 60' 1.42-1.47 we both had a 6.136 1/8mi but he had a 114.75 to my 113.0 mph. 1/4 mile times were 9.61 @ 139.96 to 9.55 @ 143.29. I didn't see Scott till about the 1000' mark then he stuck his bumper out in frount of me at the line. It was the closest race I've had since the '07 semifinal with Jason at Bowling Green except I won that one.

Phil,

Thanks for taking care of the class in Scott's absence. You did a great job of keeping everybody informed.

That final was the closest race I've ever been in. I can honestly say, win or lose, I was just happy to be a part of it.

You and your family are a class act in every way. Thanks for the dinner. Tell your wife the apple pie was fabulous!!

I think there will be a lot of close racing at Osceola too.

I would also like to say thanks to Phil, Sam and Eric for letting me barrow parts to help diagnose my running problem. :(

You are welcome Kevin, I wish it would have solved your problem.

Congrats to Phil on his runner up finish. Way to make a strong appearance on your return from retirement. It is good to see your car back out at the track. You got that T running very well.

Congrats to Scott on taking the win. Way to go you did it again. That DLS equipped engine is making big horsepower, and the car is working extremely well. I bet you are really looking forward to Osceola.