Condolences for my Grandmother!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
My Grandmother passed away last night at appx 10:00 pm and I got the news at 11:34....It's been one sleepless night for sure and now a scatter to get everything in line for the funeral.

Although her life started off rocky with my grandpa (Alcoholic) who chased her around the yard once and shot her with buckshot, I didn't know him much but she remarried a wonderful man who ended up passing of Emphysema, now they can finally be together again.... She always told me I was her favorite grandson, she was always there for me and would do anything to help me. In her latest days she fell in her apartment and broke her hip, was moved to assisted living where she hated it! She then (last weekend) got a urinary infection and left the hospital feeling fine and walking out on her own, my uncle took her to lunch Friday where she ate meatloaf & mashed potato's and Saturday she was gone at 10:00pm, I still don't know what caused it as both my uncles are beside themselves, I will report back the findings.

I am leaving right now for my 10.5 hour trip to attend the funeral and just wanted to let all of the Buick community know up front that I will be out of town and will not be answering the phone until Friday. Please help me convey this message if some don't see this and asks why we aren't answering the phones here.

Sorry for your loss Scot. Take care of your family!

I'm very sorry to hear this but she's in a much better place now. If you need some help you're welcome to call and I'll see what I can do for you.

Thank you everyone for the kind words & prayers! we now know a few things.... The nurses went into her room at approx 9:00 pm Saturday night to rub her shoulders with a cream for arthritis and to give her eye drops like they do every night and she had passed..... I am very happy to know she went peacefully and painless......

Thank you all again for the kind words and prayers!

SW.

Sorry to hear about your loss Scott. She must have finally just decided it was time to go in peace. I'm sure she is happy now and pain free!

Very sorry to hear. It is very sad to lose your grandparents, great memories of mine that have been gone for some time now.

Bryan

Condolences for your loss.
Have safe travels and reflect on the fond memories.

-john

At a time like this words are so inadequate. My prayers are with you and your Grandmother.