Complete wiring harness, injector harness, dual fans harness

87geeinn

Buick and AMG pilot
Complete wiring harness ($150 OBO shipped): This has been hacked up in several places but not disastrously: The connectors that have been removed are for the A/C, Powermaster brakes, and charcoal canister. Those connectors are present, in good working order, and could be spliced back in if necessary. ECM connector has been spliced with a 5v lead and ground lead to give the proper connections to the MAP for logging boost accurately. High speed delay (over temp) relay disconnected and taped up. New TPS connector spliced in. Caspers 12v relocation extension leads added. The two tabs that fasten the driver's side bundle to the valve cover have been removed. Most of the original hardware will be included along with a TPS intermediate harness with 5v lead and ground for running a 5v sensor (i.e., MAP, fuel pressure transducer). SOLD

Dual fans harness ($50 shipped): Has the delay module wired in to prevent both relays from kicking on at the same time. SOLD

Stock injector wiring harness ($40 shipped)

Click on my username for PayPal info.
20160228_115653-1.jpg
20160228_115702-1.jpg
20160228_115706-1.jpg

Last edited:
A few more pics to add clarity and detail...

1) Closeup of TPS with 5v and ground lead harness attached (for powering a 5v sensor)
2) Labels showing modification to the MAP sensor connector: Ground goes to black ground lead from ECM, two green wires go to alky system and Powerlogger for logging boost
3) Labeled the additional 5v lead spliced in at ECM for additional 5v sensor (MAP is hardwired to ECM C16 for good 5v reference); and ground lead from ECM harness to MAP sensor connector ground wire)

20160228_125531-1.jpg
20160228_125545-1.jpg
20160228_125623.jpg

- Wiring harness sold.

- Dual fans harness sold pending payment from "turbo87regal."

- Injector harness still available. Make an offer.

Nothing wrong with it. A little heat got to the sheathing around the #4 wire, which is common, but no damage and it worked fine before I pulled it off. Click my username for PayPal address and please send as a gift. Thanks.