Complete Power Master Brake Cylinder Unit - Brand New!

The Granny

I've got a brand new power master unit, and it comes with everything pictured here. The only time I took it out of it's wrapping/the box was to take these pictures. I live in Houston, TX, so if you're interested you can send me a message on here or just reply in the thread. Thank you! $300 + shipping
WP_20140419_001.jpg
WP_20140419_002.jpg

Last edited:
Whats the bottom line? I am in houston also.
I think $350 is a fair deal, it's all brand new equipment that you'd be getting. I just looked on kirban's site and he's selling the same thing as I am for $700! It'd be easier for the both of us if we could meet up locally for us, but the fact of the matter is I got a couple other guys who have shown interest and that's why I'm firm on the $350.
Is this a Cardone Remanufactured unit?
I'm not to sure on that one, is there anyway I could tell? Like with a part number..?

Put me in line please

Bryan
If you want it for $350 let me know and we can figure out shipping if you're not near Houston!

I'm looking to get some cash quick off of it so I have more room elsewhere in my build, so whoever says they want it for sure first can get it!

Yes sir it does! If you're not in the Houston area/can't pick it up don't worry, shipping is alright too for me.

I'm not looking for one. I only asked because the info would help and it wasn't noticeable from the pics. It is a GREAT price though and if I didn't already have a lifetime warranty'd one I'd JUMP all over it.

I'm not looking for one. I only asked because the info would help and it wasn't noticeable from the pics. It is a GREAT price though and if I didn't already have a lifetime warranty'd one I'd JUMP all over it.
Oh okay I gotcha. Thank you from pointing that out for me!!