Complete Global West upper/lower a arms with QA1 shocks and springs

griz_83ho

Literally just got this set up together and lined up for a grand national that I thought I had a deal on with a guy on this board and then got a email today saying deal for this weekend is off. So long story short and a ton of frustration later....ooooo and money I am selling this stuff off. It is used but in extremely good shape and was told it was only run on a drag car. The calipers, rotors, etc are brand new and just factory replacment parts. Spindles were sand blaster and painted with a rubberized rhino liner type paint (look very good). Shocks are fully adjustable QA1 with matching springs. Very nice complete set up. Sorry for my rant in the beginning just a lot of time and frustration. $1600 plus the ride

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 185
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 160
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 154
If you want to separate I would be interested in the upper and lower arms. Thx

Forgot again, located in davenport, ia. But I can personally get them to the Chicagoland area or Peoria area in the next couple weeks if someone is interested from those areas. I will let you know if I seperate.

Had couple guys waning to split this up and I apologize for wanting to keep it together. Last price drop $1250