Complete Digital Dash Cluster

GNVenom

Here is a complete digital dash cluster, modified to 199MPH and 100% tested, guaranteed to work 100%, ready to bolt in. Rare part, very difficult to find them in useable condition. There is no odometer in it, and this cluster has the PRNDL printing on the bottom. Same everything as the standard digital dash option, so you can transplant your odometer into it. No core necessary, plug-and-play.

$350 shipped. FIrst paid up Paypal gets it. But, you MUST PM me your paypal email so I can send you an invoice.
digitaldash001.jpg

Sorry, do not need to buy this, but I am wondering if you could help a guy out. I need to see how the shift indicator is mounted in that cluster. Any chance you could take the 4 screws out and expose how the indicator, spring and indicator cable is mounted and take a picture of it. I took mine apart 4 years ago, and am just getting back to putting it back together. Searching for information and came across this post. If not, no harm just asking. Thanks

Without a donor car, don't even try. Dash harnesses are significantly different.

Sorry, do not need to buy this, but I am wondering if you could help a guy out. I need to see how the shift indicator is mounted in that cluster. Any chance you could take the 4 screws out and expose how the indicator, spring and indicator cable is mounted and take a picture of it. I took mine apart 4 years ago, and am just getting back to putting it back together. Searching for information and came across this post. If not, no harm just asking. Thanks
DSC05565a.jpg

DSC05563a.jpg
DSC05565a.jpg

That sure was nice of you to go through the trouble to show Antsbankstwo3 how the shift indicator goes together, John.....You are one hell of a nice guy. (y) Glad there are guys like you still left in this world.

Bruce '87 Grand National