Coming Soon

Dennis Kirban

We just struck a deal where we will be offering complete door locks with pre cut keys also trunk lock with pre cut keys, ignition with precut keys plus our supplier tells me they are the only company that has a supply of original glove box locks with keys for the 1984-1987 Turbo Regals.

Sets will be available in the popular black finish or brite finish depending on your car. We will be lowering the price of our blank key sets to under $4 per set of 2 either the 1986 and back and also the 1987.

The "key" thing is you will be able to buy a complete kit for ignition, doors, and trunk and glove box. We have an exclusive with this source.

On another note we just worked with a company and have the diagnostic cover available. Not really something GM used on our cars but its a nice touch to cover that ALDL plug under the radio/heater unit. It was mostly used on Corvettes in the 1980/1990s.

All these new items will be available shortly. If you don;t get our free weekly inner circle email be sure to sign up. Simply email christina@kirbanperformance.com It's the best way to stay informed. Also the first issue of the new year has our annual M&M contest in it.

Like most companies we are closed Christmas and the day after.

Enjoy the holidays....be safe....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Great idea, my door lock got vandalized and will need a new one this spring....

Finally! This is a kit that I've been anticipating for quite some time now. Thanks for getting this done.

Is there going to be lock available for cars that have the GM factory security option. The door lock are different.