TT chip
port matched heads
208 cam
SEVEN 60# injectors running an ATR 7th injector
Walbro 340 intank
Bosch inline pump
THDP

Went 11.80/117mph best.

Couldn't get it to spool best 60' of the day was a 1.9. Turns out the wastegate hole was overported on the .85 housing I was running. Have since swapped out to an unported .63 and it's a friggin monster now:eek::cool:.

Hoping to get it tuned a bit with the wideband and get it back to the track before it closes.

if everything goes as planned I should be in the 9's at renyolds with the cpt66bb turbo

This weekend at Reynolds
9.963 at 136.50 crappy 60' time of 1.558
6.386 in the 1/8th at 110.36
highest boost recorded was 30lbs
I was trying to get better on the 60' time I believe it's capable of 9.7xx
I had only one full pass without spinning at the launch. Then I popped a headgasket and have compression coming out of head between cyl 1 & 2
no recorded knock either.

my best at reynolds was a 12.12 @ 112........i have some minor issues to iron out...but i was close to my goal of 11.99.......
almost a sec faster than last year,10 more mph...
only got 6 passes all weekend...no runs after 5pm friday....no runs after 4:30 sat?????? sucked. just like last year ,i was the last one to leave reynolds.

my best at reynolds was a 12.12 @ 112........i have some minor issues to iron out...but i was close to my goal of 11.99.......
only got 6 passes all weekend...no runs after 5pm friday....no runs after 4:30 sat?????? sucked. just like last year ,i was the last one to leave reynolds.

You just had to make that pass after we left! lol:D

I saw that run Gary! It was a quick one so very happy for you. I think you'll attain your goals very soon! :cool:

Doug- good to see you and Doug Jr and enjoyed the time chatting with ya'll. Bring Turbo Buick next year! :smile:

Gary can relate to my excitement after my run! He was the first I shared the good news with.

You just had to make that pass after we left! lol:D

well,after i got home,i made a test run,and max boost was 15 psi according to my gauge..(didnt look at it while making a track run)its been accurate:confused:....if my passes were this low on boost,then I'm happy...but the pl showed 18-20psi:confused:....ill do some testing of vacuum lines.

I saw that run Gary! It was a quick one so very happy for you. I think you'll attain your goals very soon! :cool:

Doug- good to see you and Doug Jr and enjoyed the time chatting with ya'll. Bring Turbo Buick next year! :smile:

Gary can relate to my excitement after my run! He was the first I shared the good news with.

congrats again,very impressive,and your run was with street tires!

We will probably bring the vette and buick next year. Maybe I can get me an 11 on pump gas!

12.04 @ 109.8 with a 1.711 60 ft. 18 lbs with the Te-60. Would have went faster but picked up 15 counts of false knock from the downpipe hitting the frame which knocked my mph down from 111 to 109. Going to use an atr 7th injector to turn the boost up later to 25.