Cobra video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Rollin
Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok, enough complaints already, I already have acoupla E-mails telling my this thread should be locked.
86Brick and Blackshoebox, the innuendo of violence will stop. No offense to either one of you, but I think it'd be best to quit while your behind. There's no need to resort to threats and name calling, you guys should know that. Bob can be one of those guys hard to pin down and unless you come with irrefutable facts you never will. He has not violated any rules and I'm sorry to say I can't say that for one of you. Nonetheless, this thread needs to stay on topic. So lets get back on track.

Thanks.

For the record and you can quote me on this........

Me and Blackshoebox don't give a flying f_ck about what you or anybody else on this board think about us!!!

IF you or anybody else thinks we're such bad violent guys please go right ahead and call Bruce and the rest of the moderators and ban us..............

After all we both serve no purpose on this board because from what Bob says we are both just posers that never race our cars!!!:rolleyes:

Getting back on topic that video of the 600rwhp '03 Cobra was awesome and I really like how they sound....... And keep in mind I'm not being sarcastic or am I??

just wondering

If a TR and 2003 cobra were the same price/value, which would you all choose? :) If I had enough money to spare, I would buy a cobra. But at 21, buying a 35k car would be one of the dumber things I could I do... :p

I prefer the looks of a TR. Add to that, turbocharging uses less power, and can net you the mileage of a dinky V6 when driving humaly, I'd buy the TR myself.

Everytime I get into a Mustang at work, I chuckle cuz the dash reminds me of McDonalds, the way the two sides are like "arched" like eyebrows. I dont like them. (But they are impressive nonetheless.

Originally posted by Rollin
BC:

... agreed, but it did sound good. Much like an 18% overdriven 8-71 sitting on a BBC:D only things it's lacking are 5" exhaust pipes blowing road debris all over the adjacent cars.

Truth be told, I thought the sound was obnoxious. Then again, if my car made it, perhaps I'd like it better? ;)

When I had the twin turbo kit on my 5.0, one of the things I liked was how quiet it was. The only time you really knew something was "up" with it was when you let off the gas after being in the boost - the "flutter" I'm sure ya'll are all familier with. Makes people look at you real strange. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.