CO2 kit for boost control

THE WRAITH

Guys I have heard about these kits and I am wondering where people are getting them and the info on them. It is using CO2 to control the waste gate, to control the boost. Where do you get the CO2 kit for this?

Guys I have heard about these kits and I am wondering where people are getting them and the info on them. It is using CO2 to control the waste gate, to control the boost. Where do you get the CO2 kit for this?

Give Jack Cotton a call in the morning. 413-789-0531 :cool: He'll take care of you questions and supply you with what you need.

Brian

Don't just buy a CO2 kit to control boost. What people are buying are good electronic boost controlers and using CO2 to extend the range of the controler.

Don't just buy a CO2 kit to control boost. What people are buying are good electronic boost controlers and using CO2 to extend the range of the controler.

Cal,

I have one of your AMS 1000's still in the box. I am getting some of the other things necessary to make it work.....

Sorry Sean, I didn't know who you were until I got the PM. I really need to learn everyone's screen names.
Don't hesitate to call if you have any questions with either the install or programing. Sent you a PM.

I agree. The guys making the AMS are continuously making improvments. The lastest version has the ability to store 4 diferent boost programs much like an XFI. It also has some minor software changes that may help someone setting up their boost ramps correctly.