close one

T-Type85David

just thought i say i saved the car from going into a wall doing 70 on highway. going home from a friends house and the tire blew out. Almost hit the wall

Lucky me. This is why i don't race anymore, stupid way to go out i say.

just thought i say i saved the car from going into a wall doing 70 on highway. going home from a friends house and the tire blew out. Almost hit the wall

Lucky me. This is why i don't race anymore, stupid way to go out i say.

Glad you saved it. For you and the car...

I kind of figure it this way.

You never really know when your going to wreck, whether its leisure driving or racing.
So why not just enjoy the car while you have it.

Glad you saved the car though man. That would have sucked big ones.

Thanks guys. Now i need new studs and maybe a rear end IDK, i paid the TOW guy after getting a tire.Long story short, tire blew at 5am, tire shopped opened at 8am, got home at 5pm....crazy, longest day of my life. I didnt have a spare and was planing on getting one this sunday2:rolleyes: Anywho, the studs where striped but didnt know they grabed fine(seemed so) but put 3 onthere just to get somewhere to park n put the rest, didnt make it. wheel came off n ahh! good i had a friend with me with a jack n tools following me. I put the wheel back on and just had it towed to my father in laws car lot/shop. I need to know what/where to get studs for the axle now hmm. BTW it was sad to see goldie (gold t-type haha her Name) being towed away. well getting it fixed for free but need to know what kinda studs to get and i kinda want longer ones to boot. My wheels arent easy to work with but if only stock lenght then fine. Anyone know the part # and where to get them. :D

BTW he wants to swap the rear end out for me but i doubt he will find a 8.5 posi. That;s why i've been asking about that on my other thread. I wouldn't think he would rip me off but his workers might tell him different/ might. TR rear end sell for alot cuz its a 8.5 right? a non posi but still. What to do?? hmm I think just get new studs and test the car out i say. what do you guys think????