clocking the turbo, torque specs?

JimP

Got my te60-1 back today, it was rebuilt with a garrett ball bearing center section. I'll need to clock it in order to install, does anyone have any ideas of what the torque specs should be for the center section?

Also, any idea what the thread pitch is for the oil feed fitting (the 90 degree brass fitting), the one I had from the precision center section does not fit.

Thanks in advance.

Jim

I just go snug, especially in to the aluminum (not a lot of meat in those threads). I've never had those come loose.

I probably go a hair tighter on the exhaust and use a dab of anti-seize. I'm sure other's methods vary.

No clue on the feed port threads. Can you tell if it is a straight or tapered thread?

I just go snug, especially in to the aluminum (not a lot of meat in those threads). I've never had those come loose.

I probably go a hair tighter on the exhaust and use a dab of anti-seize. I'm sure other's methods vary.

No clue on the feed port threads. Can you tell if it is a straight or tapered thread?
Thanks bud, I did manage to contact garrett and I have the torque numbers written down somewhere, the feed line is 1/4 npt reverse compression fitting. Got it all sorted out and installed, first drive looks like it works really well.