CLEAR/SMOKED Headlight covers NEW $40 shipped

ThatDamGoldCar

not a Buick nutt hugger
I have clear and smoked headlight covers.These are removable and stay on at high speeds.They are a lucite material which is durable and not flimsy.I have them in chrome or black trim.They are secured by an aluminium bracket which attaches to your bezels with a super strength tape.I have pics and a link avail.These are $40 shipped,parking lights are $17 shipped or will do combo for $55 shipped.I do paypal, MO,or personal check,Thank you...

I want a set of clear with black trim. PM me payment info! Thanks!

Pics would be awesome, I bought a set of your parking light covers and love em, just want to see the headlight covers before I buy them. Thanks.

I will take a set of the clear headlight covers. Pm me your info. Can I also see some pics?

I have a set of both on 87 GN. They look great and are a great product. Look great in daylight and do not have to be removed at night, although removable is quite easy. Glad you figured out it is a "gold" car. SEE YA 87 Boost

Can't wait to get my clear ones.
Thanks for stepping up and making these.
I'll post pics once I get them installed.

Patrick

covers

Can't wait to get my clear ones.
Thanks for stepping up and making these.
I'll post pics once I get them installed.

Patrick

We live about 10 minutes apart and I got mine yesterday. Must say I like these better than the ghettozone ones. Took my bezels out today to repaint and mount these up. I will post some pics up when they are done and ready to go back on the car. Good people to deal with.

Got my clear headlight covers yesterday.
They're awesome. I'm gonna work on mine this week as well and post pics.
Thanks again.

Patrick

I ordered mine too. Its almost like pre-ejaculation waiting for these things to come in the mail. I can't wait to put them on in place of my smoked ones.
DSC01652.jpg