New and Used Performance and Appearance Parts

#19 – Key in Ignition Warning Buzzer, used. Shipping included. $15
Still available I will take it sir

#19 – Key in Ignition Warning Buzzer, used. Shipping included. $15

Yes, it is still available. Paypal address is dlynch@outdrs.net. Picture below.

Attachments

• IMG_0728.JPG
    IMG_0728.JPG
    919.4 KB · Views: 31
I will take the front turn signal bezels. Payment of $20 to Paypal as requested. These will work for me but that is more than "a little pitting"! I really appreciate the effort in sending the picture.

Thanks.

Hey Dick,
PayPal payment sent for the PS pump & hoses.
Would appreciate it if you could please ship these out asap.

thank you,

dave

Dave:

I travel for work and left Sunday about 5 for the ariport. I will be back on Friday night. I will ship on Saturday. I appreciate that this would not be "right away". If that shipping date will be too late for you, I will gladly refund the money you paid. Dick

I'll take it! Paypal sent! Thanks!

Joe:

I will not be able to ship until Saturday as I travel for work and will return on Friday night. If this is not soon enough for you I will gladly refund the money you sent. I know there is another gauge like this one for sale on the board and do not want you to not get that one if you need it sooner.

Dick

Nah, I'm fine, I actually could use two, and really don't need them until next month. Next week is fine. I appreciate the heads up though.

Dave:

I travel for work and left Sunday about 5 for the ariport. I will be back on Friday night. I will ship on Saturday. I appreciate that this would not be "right away". If that shipping date will be too late for you, I will gladly refund the money you paid. Dick

Hi Dick,
I really can't wait .....thanks for the offer to refund......kindly refund PayPal payment at your convenience.

Thanks much
dave

#49 – Racetronix Fuel Pump and installation kit, used about 1,500 miles. Shipping extra. $75
#32 – Trunk Release Switch and Harness, used. Shipping included. $15
interested in these are they still available and what is the output for the fuel pump? can you post a pic please thanks

or email to hughes8662@comcast.net
Isaac

#49 – Racetronix Fuel Pump and installation kit, used about 1,500 miles. Shipping extra. $75
#32 – Trunk Release Switch and Harness, used. Shipping included. $15
interested in these are they still available and what is the output for the fuel pump? can you post a pic please thanks
or email to hughes8662@comcast.net
Isaac

Both still available. Pictures sent. Flow rated on 255lph on pump

Could you do $30 shipped to 63132? And I'll send the paypal money as a gift so no charges on your end?

Is #12 sold ??

Interested in #8, 12, 13, 25
Would you do $150 shipped for them ?
Or 8, 13, 25 shipped for $95 ??

Interested in Item 50 RJC block girdle 14 Bolt. Is this still available? This girdle is for the 4.1 production block, right?