Cleaning Shed.: Rear Glass/Qtr Glass tinted. Full Dash ext...

AM86

I no longer have a Turbo Buick but after having 3 in the past I have some stuff to move.

Rear glass tint in great shape with rear defrost
Qtr glass tint is great
Full dash with glove box and gauge cluster still has a scan master wired in and a pillar pod with boost and knock guage.
I have one of the guage pods that goes by the shifter with a water and volt gauge in it.
I have the platic interior peice that goes around qtr glass for driver side.
I have a set of stock heads with lt1 hardner keepers. bought years ago there used but I nevertook them out of the box they were shipped to me in.

I'm in Phoenix area and would like a local deal but willing to ship if your paying for it. I have a fox body mustang so open to trades for stuff or just make me a offer. text 623 252 8143

I also have a set of rear tail lights in good shape. I found a MAF not sure how it works now but it did when it was taken off years ago.

I am interested in the rear glass. Are the embedded wires designed for the 86/87 models with the high mounted rear brake light so the wires go around the light? If so, please send pictures and a shipped price to zip 33065 to dlynch@outdrs.net. Thank you

I sent a pic. I'll need to clean it up but yes it was out of a 86 GN so the lines go up for the 3rd break light. I don't know what these sell for so make me a fair offer and i'll figure out shipping with INS being it's glass.

got a email or # I can get you some pics? in above avg condition I would say.

rear glass pending. I'll just post links to ebay auctions for the stuff not sold already so far just listed the tail lights and a driver side head light bezel with side marker in great condition.