Cleaning Out...

Rubrburnr

Ok here are the rest of the parts until I break the engine down...

STOCK

Sway bars - Make reasonable offer
Turbo - looks like the bearings just started to go - make reasonable offer
Oil Return Line (stock replacement) - $25
T-stat Housing - $5
Valve covers - $25
Motor Mounts (stock replacements) - make reasonable offer
Map Sensor - $30
Intercooler - make reasonable offer
Alternator (newer with bigger pulley for electric WP) - $85
Power Steering Pump & pulley - $70
Belt tensioner w/ bolts - $20
Crank Pulley with bolts - $25
Coil Pack / Ign Mod - make reasonable offer (not 100% sure it the combo is working correctly)
Torque converter shroud - make reasonable offer
Rocker Arms - make reasonable offer
Push rods - make reasonable offer
IC Fan - $40
IC Brackets/Bars - make reasonable offer
Cam - make reasonable offer
Turbo Oil Feed Line - $15
Cig. Lighter - make reasonable offer
Dip stick & tube - $40
Starter (stock replacement) $60
Cam Sensor - $60
Harmonic balancer - make reasonable offer
EGR with EGR Vaccum Solenoid - $50 (the EGR is brand new but put it on the car for inspection purposes, had no intake holes for it)
Vaccum Lines (3 hard lines) - make reasonable offer
Turbo Bracket - $30
Knock Sensor (Stock replacement)- $20

AFTERMARKET

Heated O2 Sensor - $50
Magnecore plug wires 10mm R-100 Racing - $100
160* T-Stat - $5
Billet Oil Cap w/ air filter for stock valve covers - $25
Solid Lifters - make reasonable offer
Hotchkis Sway Bars (almost Brand New!!!) - $300
Radiator Spoiler cut for FMIC - $40
Radiator Spoiler ('85) - $70 Brand New
Single A-Pillar gauge pod - Make reasonable offer
Chip for 50's - $10
Lock Pillar Reinforcement Plate - $10 BRAND NEW
Control Arm Bushing Heat Sheild - $10 BRAND NEW
Jacking Instructions sticker - $5 BRAND NEW
Magnetic Rear End Plug - $5 BRAND NEW
Electric Cut out (have the motor and the switch but NOT the middle section of the wire - $100

Prices do not include shipping.

I may need a couple of items you have...I'm in Dallas & a member of the LSPBC club so maybe we could meet up..I'll pm you my cell#....Thanks...

Another D/FW request. I could use the valve covers; and an oil cooler adapter if you have it.

Thanks,

Joe
214-242-7375
817-312-5445

driverside headlight bezel

Hi
do you have any exterior body parts for sale at this time
i need a grand national driverside headlight bezel
let me know
if anyone who is reading this has one or the pair for sale please contact me at
itsdand@comcast.net
thanks

Joe: The valve covers are yours...I'll call you when I take off for lunch...

Dand: I don't have any more exterior pieces like that anymore...sorry.

Is the exhaust electric cutout still available? Is it for 3 inch? Just missing wiring, right? Is so I will take it!

i'll buy the 160 degree t-stat. i'll also take the belt tensioner if it's not broken and has no problems.
let me know.
thanks .......... bw jones

Vader87: E-cutout still available, Yep - 3in. and wiring is gone still have the switch though. PM me your address and we'll get it going for ya.

Bison: To be honest I can't find the paperwork from the lifters, I ordered them from Bowling Green Customs that helps with the answer. I can snap a picture for you...

BW Jones: T-Stat is yours. I have a buyer lined up for the tensioner, you're #3 in line.

I don't have my edit button so I will put up "SOLD" when I have the funds...otherwise just ask...no big deal...

Bison: To be honest I can't find the paperwork from the lifters, I ordered them from Bowling Green Customs that helps with the answer. I can snap a picture for you...

Are they roller lifter? BGC can toss my salad after a sloppy $hit. They tried charging me multiple times for $hit on my CC. I actually had to cancel my CC because of their charging. That was 10 years ago though and i wasnt the only one. Where are they now? Lol:tongue: .

alphaenvirmgt: Pics were sent...

Bison: Im sending you pics... Don't get me started on BGC. I was one of the many to report them to BBB:mad: . This was in '00 I think. It took me forever to save up and buy parts. Got the engine done, boom, tranny went then I had to start the saving process all over again. The lifters have about 3k miles on them ... couldn't even tune the car with a bad trans...

Information on the 50's chip also interested in the control arm bushing heat shield

The chip says 50's on it, now that I think about it this may be my chip that came with my injectors. I replaced the chip when I got alky. The heat shield is from Kirban's, comes with the paper in the ziplock bag...

Belt Tensioner?

Is it still availible? If so, how much to ship to 32025? How do you want to get paid? I REALLY need it, I bought a plastic replacement pulley that really sucks, it's only a few months old and looks as if it will fall apart anytime. Please let me know, thanks, John Lynn....clusolynn@excite.com or 386-719-6814, thanks again.

Joe: nobody has spoken up for the heat shield...going into pile

Clusolynn: Belt tensioner seems to be the hot ticket item. It going to be delivered on wed to the new owner...anything else you need?

Belt Tensioner is SOLD... I have some items on sale Pending but don't let that stop you from asking...

Cam Sensor - SOLD
Valve Covers - SOLD
Oil Cooler Adapter - SOLD
Cig Lighter - SOLD
Control Arm Heat Shield - SOLD

I also found some more things...

Stock fuel pressure regulator - Make Offer
Stock Inlet Bell - Make offer
License Plate Bracket - $10
Kirban's Under the Hood Odds & Ends - NEW $60 (TPS sensor, hood mat buttons, intercooler screws...etc)
Upper Radiator Hose Bracket and Rubber Cap - $15 NEW
Chrome Fan Sensor Bracket Cover (Driver's Side) - $20 NEW