cleaning out Dynotech

2SICKSIXES

All must go Eric's wife has to empty the shop here is some of the stuff anything not listed just contact me and I'll see if we have it thanksDoug. 87 GN complete motor w/65,000 miles top to pan$ 1200 ,2-87 short blocks $ 400 each, 1-new trans blanket $ 40.00 ,1-new sump for stock gas tank $ 40.00, 1-stock ported intake $100. ,1-complete stock intake w/rails,inj,tb $150., GN oil pans 1-chrome $80. 2-black $50.each, 4- GN fuel rails $40.each, 2-GM ac deleate pulleys $30. each, 1-Intercooler fan $25., 2-Rad hold down plates $25.each , 3-GN front engine covers $50.each, 4-oil adapters +hoses to oil cooler $20. each, 3-ta49 billet inlet bells NEW $40. each,1 -Typhoon intercooler $100, 9-four legg engine stands $50.each, Set of 4 crager pro stars w/tires 15by7 $200., 2-Centerline tellstars w/mt et streets 275-50 for front drive w-body $200. All are +ship and only new items say new any other parts just ask thanks Doug.:frown:

Ill take these:
1-new sump for stock gas tank $ 40.00,
1-stock ported intake $100.
1-complete stock intake w/rails,inj,tb $150.,

I will take both of the below if they are for the turbo buick and has the tab for the fan. Send me a PM and I will get a Money Order out ASAP.

2-Rad hold down plates $25.each

Parts

I"m also looking for a stock or a stock ported intake. Maybe you will find another one . Thanks,Forrest

Parts

Took all names and wants down in order will reply or call by Sunday night sorting out alot but thanks for wating Doug.

Whats happening with the shop? Is it closing up or is Erics wife and Joe keeping it open? Its horrible what happened to Eric and that the only turbo GN shop on Long Island is closing.

Parts

Looking for a good Cat Hanger & A grey front dash speaker cover with no cracks in very good condition. Thanks, Tom.