Cleaning House! - SUPER CHEAP PARTS TO THE FIRST ONE TO PICK THEM *ALL* UP!

Beefy

Rides, Inc.
Hey Guys,

I just finished school and I'm leaving the Central Illinois area soon and I have a BUNCH of random GN/T-Type parts that I'd like to move...

I'm feeling a bit "generous" at the moment... and really, I just don't want to deal with posting pics of every single item that I have to get rid of, so I'm doing this:

If anyone in the Champaign/Urbana area is interested in coming to my place and grabbing EVERY GN/T-Type part that I have in my garage, I will make them a SMOKING deal. But the catch is, you MUST take everything.

I was the 3rd owner of the car and I actually knew both of the previous owners (I worked at GM with the original owner who bought ordered the car back in 1987... the second owner was my best friend's dad). Both owners were drag racers and had done all of the requisite mods to the car, but apparently were both scared to throw anything away, so I have a ton of stuff. I'm not a drag racer and it's been decades since I've even had one of my race prepped street cars at the track.

All that to say: I really don't know what the "value" of many of the items would be anyway, but at this point, I'm just looking to lighten my move and I figured it would be nice if one of the Central Illinois Buick guys got a bunch of stuff for nearly nothing

The car was a 1987 TURBO-T.
Here's a short list of the types of things I have:

I have almost everything needed to build a complete 3.8 turbo motor... INCLUDING:
Block,
Crank
the turbo,
injectors,
fuel rail,
wire harness, etc.
I do not believe I have the actual intake manifold or pistons, but to be honest, I haven't looked through all of the boxes.
NEW Rings,
All NEW gaskets (multiple sets)
NEW bearings,
Fresh NEVER INSTALLED Crank (.010),
Multiple sets of heads with valves, etc, (I know that they're from turbo 3.8 Buicks and that's about it.)
Multiple sets of injectors (I have no idea what sizes, so don't ask),
Camshaft (but it has a tiny chip on oe of the oil pump drive teeth)
Multiple Coil assemblies
Sensors galore
Random old school mods that fool the ECM... you know the type.
Headers (factory)
Factory down pipe and cat.
Factory intake pipe (elbow to manifold)
MAF sensor
Dash pad (grey) and IP Cluster surround (blue) - both in good shape with no cracks
Factory Axles and center section
Factory rear control arms (lowers)
Factory Intercooler (and fan, and Plastic intake thingy.
Power Steering Pump WITH CAST MOTOR BRACKET
Brake Master Cylinder setup with the pump/accumulator, etc.
Complete Engine Wiring Harness
2 AC Compressors and 2 sets lines
Original Turbo Shroud
A couple of waste gates (I think) and one of them has a cut out welded to it, so it looks like it's set up to run straight out of the side of the car or something.

FULL SET of T-Type Aluminum wheels with tires in good shape save for one wheel that does have some curbing on it. The other three are great.
A couple of Gear Sets. (not 100% sure of the ratios, but they're in boxes... these guys were pretty anal about their stuff

A buttload of random ECM chips
Intake filter housing and what looks to be all of the piping.
Intercooler piping

And a bunch of other stuff.

I took some pics and I'll put a few up here later.

The wheels alone are probably worth $500+

The block, heads and rotating assembly is probably worth another $500+.

Hop in your truck and come take the whole lot for $450! And if you want to, you could probably part it all out for double or triple your money... I simply don't have the time, energy, or frankly, the Turbo Buick knowledge, to do it myself.

PM me for contact info or my address.

Here's the link to the photos that I did take.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/30747503@N07/sets/72157644230990310/

Thanks,

Shannon

Ok, so at this point the parts have been spoken for and the plan is to pick them up this weekend. If, for some reason, that falls through, I will contact everyone here and it will be first come first served. (by first come, I mean first to contact me directly and make some sort of commitment to buy).

Terry, I can't call a 7 digit phone number, so make sure PM me with your entire phone number if you want to be that person. Bryan and Dave, same deal, make sure I can actually contact you if it gets to that point.

I will definitely know by Saturday if the current buyer plans to show up... I am pretty sure he will show at this point, though.

If, for some reason, that doesn't happen, I will let everyone know on Saturday and the first person to commit (and who can show up first) will get the stuff. This stuff needs to be out of my garage quickly... which is why I made the offer that I did. If I had time to goof with this, I'd price it all accordingly.

My phone number is
three 1 four , 39three , six 5 3 six

Bryan

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Like I said, the parts are currently spoken for and partial payment has been sent to hold them until Saturday. If the buyer does not complete the deal on Saturday morning, I will re-post here.

Thanks.

Parts are gone guys. I met a super cool dude in the process and I feel very fortunate! Thanks JDP! Great to meet ya!