Clean Beautiful, Chrome package 1987 Turbo T, california car.

Ralph if your talking about your old 87-T ?? It's in Orlando, FL. My buddy Gary bought it and did a ton of more upgrades on it. It's a beautiful car and Gary is a REAL anal guy. Couldn't have a better home. Mike

Ralph if your talking about your old 87-T ?? It's in Orlando, FL. My buddy Gary bought it and did a ton of more upgrades on it. It's a beautiful car and Gary is a REAL anal guy. Couldn't have a better home. Mike

I was told that the car got Repainted and has new Rims to. they told me the car it up for SALE again..

Car did get about 2/3rds. repainted and Gary did put new wheels and tires on it. NO it hasn't been for sale and isn't for sale. Who told you that?

Car did get about 2/3rds. repainted and Gary did put new wheels and tires on it. NO it hasn't been for sale and isn't for sale. Who told you that?

Well I was trying to buy silver TR that came out on GM-HIGH TEC He from FL , but when i call him on the phone the car was sold.and he mention that his friend had raph old black T and it was for sale.the guy who told me this has shop.. I think the guy name is steve or shawn ..

Hot Rod,
Yes that is Gary's friend Steve and he does own a shop but I think you had a misunerstanding as it's Gary's 30.000 mile White Turbo -T that's for sale and still is. The car you called Steve on was not silver it was Gray and was even called OLD GRAY. Gary also owned that car before Steve. Gary bought it from Rick and Christy who own Metco Motorsports.

Ralph,
Will be talking to Gary today and will metion it but I don't think he's at all interested in selling it. I'll let you know.