Clean Beautiful, Chrome package 1987 Turbo T, california car.

You already answered my question. Sorry it's no longer for sale. Decided to keep it eh? Please contact me if you change your mind. Thank you.

he is a idiot

gnxjames is a dic#head all he posts is your car is priced to high. It's an awesome car he can ask whatever he wants. He replied to at least 10 posts with the same stupid comments.

go to my car at cars for sale 87 TURBO T and see what he said to me:confused: and by the way top 3 TURBO T i have ever seen, the other 2 were like under 10k miles so for 70k this thing is cherry!!!!!

I saw that also.Your car I think it's a good price. Just the economy sucks. Hope you get your price.

thanks

GNX007, MAYBE ONE DAY I CAN MAKE IT ALL THE WAY UP THE LATTER TO WHERE YOU ARE AT:biggrin:

go to my car at cars for sale 87 TURBO T and see what he said to me:confused: and by the way top 3 TURBO T i have ever seen, the other 2 were like under 10k miles so for 70k this thing is cherry!!!!!

read all his posts.
troll with nothing useful ever to add to anything.
should be banned.

Evidently the car isn't for sale anymore so I see no reason to continue posting here.

Guys it looks like the pics are no longer viewable.How can I see them this car has me thinking.....

I've seen this car in person and its a real nice piece well worth the 16,000 but in todays market its hard to get any money for these cars your better off just holding on to them.