Classic fast no injector pulse or spark

juxtoposed

I have a new install of a used but new to me classic fast in a 5 liter mustang. It has no injector pulse or spark. I have a cranking rpm on the fast dashbord and all of the other sensors look good on the dash too.

Unit specs
part # 30-114010 should be for TFI mustang
firmware B2BUNV-E

Does anyone know of a trouble shooting process for this type of no start?

Thanks

Yea, I fixed it last night before I went to bed. The no injector pulse was the shunt wire for the main relay got "dislodged" when I put the harness through the firewall. I had a niod light in it and finally decided to see if I had +12v there to narrow down if I was not getting the negative trigger from the computer.

No spark was the wire for the switched power for the TFI module and msd not on the correct wire for switched +12v, moved that and it was fine.

Im not new to this, but I had another guy helping with this install over a couple months off and on, just figured that I got screwed on the used unit, as there is no way I could make a mistake, Right? Right. Oh well Its running now.

Maybe this will help someone on a search in the future, I found almost nothing on a injector pulse search.

Thanks