Classic batch fire program for 83lb inj.

norbs

Classic fast, XFI, SPortsman & MS3 programming
Hi, this is a street program for those who need to get the car up and running, cold start is flawless. Set up for GN1 heads and 218 cam on a 272 ci motor, 71 gtq, headers 93 octane fuel. However if you have a similar build just change the cubic inch size. This has not been tuned over 10 psi so use caution its just to get a combo cruising on the street.

Attachments

• gus 83 base tune sept 2013.zip
    1,006 bytes · Views: 82
Each car is a bit different, his tps is a bit high, not so critical in the classic fast as the xfi, most classic fast have a base tps of 10-15%. He should lower it at least to about 12..

Each car is a bit different, his tps is a bit high, not so critical in the classic fast as the xfi, most classic fast have a base tps of 10-15%. He should lower it at least to about 12..

thats right, i forgot tps cant be calibrated in the classic.

Hey Norbs can you take pics of the screens and send them to me to compare to my BS3 program. Especially the cold start stuff.

Sure, but not sure if it really going to help, but I do understand the BS3 cold start interface is not a pretty in my opinion. You really got to log all your cold starts and adjust accordingly. 1st table is cts enrichment, 2nd table is cranking fuel for 83 lb inj.
cts enrichment.jpg
cranking fuel vs cts.jpg
afterstarts.jpg

I am still figuring out what I'm doing with it. What exactly am I looking for when am logging cold start?

Owner reports the Street manners of this tune are deadly enough to go to jail for speeding......

Ill be working this tune for c16..........look out...and hold on.Bring a broom and kitty litter in the trunk just in case..

Attachments

• gus 83 base tune C16 OCT 2013.zip
    1 KB · Views: 47