Clarification

BillyRValentine

Capricorn
I wanted to clear up a few things for you "trbobuick" aka Brian Scott so you can get your facts straight when you post http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-lounge/325631-dave-bamford-can-race-free-bg-nats-2.html. First I was at home sick the week that you have listed in your post (Hence why I was posting.) and two I didn't threaten anyone so again get your facts straight. I also don't work for the "city water dept." although I do work for the Water Works. Two if I were you I would make sure I took care of my own business before I went getting into anyone elses. Here's a little refresher in case you have forgotten as I am a member there too - Brian Scott of Michigan, AKA Brian1 - Horrible seller! (resolved) - LS1TECH because you see my friend I may be allot of things but I am not a liar, thief or con-artist. What you see is what you get. Last but not least I have no idea who Margie is. If you are that interested in me I will gladly fill out a questionaire for you. Now mind your business and I will do likewise.

I have your business card.

Water%20Works.Gif

I find it a little amusing how the thread gets locked as soon as he posts this..... "Mr Carswell, does your PUBLIC employer know that you are issuing threats from your work computer ? I didnt think government employees were allowed to do such a thing ?

August 4th, 2010, 11:15 AM
August 4th, 2010, 03:49 PM
August 4th, 2010, 04:05 PM
August 4th, 2010, 04:08 PM
August 6th, 2010, 10:40 AM

Does the city water department know that you are doing this on company time ? Not very smart IMHO .
Does Margie know this side of you ?"

That's a little childish dont u think? Are you the dudes mother or something? Mind ur own dam business!

Asking if his employer knows that he's making threats from his work computer? Do you know that to be a fact? I doubt it!

And after reading this old thread http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/negat...igan-aka-brian1-horrible-seller-resolved.html id say "People, who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"