CK performance TH400 vb

novi2000

Has any one used the CK performance pro tree TH400 manual vb? If so how do you like it?

It's the best transbrake design based on a stock VB made that I've seen.

Good circuit design, fast release.

I installed one in a trans last week.

Got the CK transbrake installed in a new trans, put the car on the dyno today and noticed that I don't have 3rd gear, have you guys heard of this before??

All of our valve bodies are run on the dyno prior to shipment,no exceptions.Make sure your builder didnt plug the wrong hole in the case.There was a case of this on this forum last year.Do you have reverse and transbrake?

Chris,

I have the reverse manual valve body trans brake, I will have my transmission builder give you a call Monday morning. 1st, and second is fine and brought it up on the brake and that is perfect the trans just acts like it has no 3rd gear.

Spoke to him a few hours ago and he something about the main gear selector shaft not fully engaging 3rd gear, so he dropped the valve body and cleaned it with brake cleaner, because there was some trash in it reinstalled it and now high gear is working.

Glad to hear you got it working.The explanation is really not clear/or make sense but your not a trans rebuilder.It sounds like the rooster comb was loose or the linkage.These are part of the transmission case not the valve body.