CIRCLE D D5 CONVERTER RESTALLED

1badbuford

LOW MILEAGE Circle D D5, 2800-3000
WORKED GREAT, LOCKUP WORKED GREAT
$350 PLUS SHIPPING LIKE NEW

28-3000 CIRCLE D.JPG
28-3000 STALL D5.JPG

Last edited:
Low miles. Can you give an idea of miles used? Cecil Bass, D5 converters are typically 2200-2400 stall STOCK.

2900 with te44 and unported heads

less than 2000 miles on the converter

It's not a STOCK stall, not sure why anyone would buy a stock stall D5 FROM Circle d and not increase stall.

A 2800 converter will also help a stock turbo cAr as long as it couples at top end.
I'll get a picture of the side of the converter to show the gray circle d stripe

Derek

2900 with te44 and unported heads

less than 2000 miles on the converter

It's not a STOCK stall, not sure why anyone would buy a stock stall D5 FROM Circle d and not increase stall.

A 2800 converter will also help a stock turbo cAr as long as it couples at top end.
I'll get a picture of the side of the converter to show the gray circle d stripe

Derek

Running the same turbo you are Derek only my D5 is stock. You're setup should be in the mid/high 11's

So a higher stall would be a benefit? I been trying to read up on this, but get more and more confused. With my turbo being ball bearing does that mean I can run a even higher stall?

This converter has .3B marked on it think it may be a 3000-3200
But it's tight so that's good

Yes the car went 11.40's with it on a bad 60 foot.

I would ask someone like bison what he thinks
But the circle d d5 on a stockish setup works

This one couples well on top end , which is a good thing

I have a Steve Monroe TB, #60 injectors, 3" ext DP, TR customs 3" catback exust, TR6 coming soon, alky coming soon, wideband, 5957BB, PTE SL IC, shift kit, 4" cold air kit and the stuff in my signature.

I have a Steve Monroe TB, #60 injectors, 3" ext DP, TR customs 3" catback exust, TR6 coming soon, alky coming soon, wideband, 5957BB, PTE SL IC, shift kit, 4" cold air kit and the stuff in my signature.
I'm thinking the converter would work well