Christmas gifts (inspired by "m233roller") FREE GIFTS!!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Nero328

m233roller just offered to send me something for free just because I needed it and he had it, he didn't ask me to cover shipping or anything else...just asked for my address.

So...in the spirit of Christmas and inspired by m233 roller I am offering these valve covers that I am sure someone will need. If you need them please send me your address and I'll ship them to you, first come first serve. Please respect the spirit of this offer, if I see them for sale here next week I am not going to be happy. This community is so awesome and helps each other so much, I am blown away and hopefully we are starting something new. Merry Christmas!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    586.3 KB · Views: 358
Ok...Gmoney, they are yours. I will try to ship them out this week but it may be Monday before they go out. I will send you the tracking number once I ship them. Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas blurred Nero328 TB.COM is a great community!! I only wish I would have signed up 2 years ago
I have learned and enjoyed so much here!! TB the gift that keeps on giving!!
Thx again Nero328!!

not putting Gmoney on the spot, but how about if you get something, you should post something? just saying, and not stepping on any toes. this is very cool.

Merry Christmas blurred Nero328 TB.COM is a great community!! I only wish I would have signed up 2 years ago
I have learned and enjoyed so much here!! TB the gift that keeps on giving!!
Thx again Nero328!!
That's a great idea...not putting Gmoney of the spot and certain not "changing the rules". Doesn't even have to be equal value. The gift sent to me was a clip for the trans cable, huge value to me because I couldn't find one anywhere!

Will call it the G-spot Gerry lol no seriously your right im in on that!! Ahhh I have a stock turbo 35K miles on it FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!! ITS MY IF ITS ME ITS FREE SPECIAL HAVE AT IT GUYS!! 1ST REPLY WINS MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Will call it the G-spot Gerry lol no seriously your right im in on that!! Ahhh I have a stock turbo 35K miles on it FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!! ITS MY IF ITS ME ITS FREE SPECIAL HAVE AT IT GUYS!! 1ST REPLY WINS MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Wow, awesome Gmoney...we have officially started something!

Im with you someone out there can use this!! Come on guys someone knows someone who NEEDS a free turbo during tough times!!

Also, just so we don't squash out people that really need something and may not have anything right now to offer then don't hesitate. There is NO NEED to feel obligated to post something in return. This is meant to help out members that may need something for their project or that last critical part to get their baby back on the road and just can't afford it right now or can't find it. Maybe you will have something next year to offer!

Last edited:
Wow. That's some nice free stuff.
Gmoney.
I'll give you $75 shipped for those valve covers lol.

Seriiusly. As cool as this is it'll be tainted by scum.
Always is.
If I see something I need I'll jump on with some cool stuff.

D

They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions!! Wait a minute thats a country song lol !!