chris chows gn and the french

Wanna see somthing funny? Go to their track times page showing their 1/4 mile and 1/8th mile times.

"Best time ever 10.76 at 70mph" Hate to bash other cars but it is a NEON.

Well....on-line translators only work "so-so"....but you can get the jist......
hé Saturday I fesait beautiful I leave with my blonde towards lachine has my garage! héhé a guy of 40 moé with large a nationnal for those which does not know a its engine turbo 3,8l and stock on the quarter its fate 14, flat or 13 second dimensioned high! good finally quelquun of taill. returned it with 3 dimensioned tallying and to equip with 2 round of applause of race! ouff can be quil is to modify not serious A 100km/H jaccélère it to tease if not it voudrat never pogner with a neon! and when it saw me leaving it followed me jai to still release gas has 100km one pogne, jaccélere before him oups I release gas and it accelerates --------! I goes around has bottom and it my sight to be able in its bottom asser quickly it to exceed but it because of the computer stock returned in front of him jai to bar 195km fack semi jai the brakes. the guy has attrapper his air! returned lumierre it has my jaser the old man said criss I goes your tank yes your turbo you with pi I roll right A 7.5 lbs of boots and mé that I pose my s-afc I will roll has 12 lbs its will be sick! he has to roll 13.79 A napierreville fack me ché not how much I return the disorder its which I must seize up! its its another business! because premiere and second I do not know its! Ben his my small adventure to summarize some!