Chow went 7.97 @ 175 @ Vegas

John Wilde said:
Stu,

I tried calling you last week with out much luck. :confused:
I do not have the time slips but I know that over the weekend
he was in the 5.2 range at around 144MPH
John, thought you had my new cell # (928) 220-0821. :)

Big Stu said:
I found it next door at paul's house. :D Holy rocketship batman, your car hauls man.... :eek:
i think with 2 more tuning pass's i could have got a 9 out of it. i got to get a cage in it before i let my kid run it anymore.

LV GN said:
i think with 2 more tuning pass's i could have got a 9 out of it. i got to get a cage in it before i let my kid run it anymore.

psssst who do ya think you are red armstrong? get a cage in it b4 ANYONE else runs it ;)

LV GN said:

LOL, that was one of the last things I wanted to do too. I broke down and had one put in when I had the engine out of the car the last go around.

John Wilde said:
Scott,

Thanks, I wish I could have met you and said hi!!!

Hell, maybe you did and didn't know it. :) I stopped by and talked to Chris on Sunday for about 5 minutes. He was pretty cool to talk with.

Congratulations to Chris Chow with his Buick going into the 7's.... I just seems like yesterday talking to Chris about breaking into the 9's... Chris you are amazing, you are "Going Fast With Class" is all about....
God Bless...............

Congrat's Chris and crew. Is was nice meeting you. We were the three guys from Hawaii with the SBC in our Buicks.
Glad you got the bugs out of the suspension. Nice and straight run!!!

Congrats! When I bought my GN, I did a search and Chris' twin turbo dyno run was the first ever video of a GN that I had ever seen. still got it bookmarked! Congrats to you all!

Thanks for the props guys! :cool:

We really couldn't have done it without everyone's participation but I'd like to really say a HUGE thanks to Len. :) He opened up the shop and had replacement lower control arms, springs and adjustable Koni drag shocks on the bench! We were going to pack our bags after we found the control arms were bending. :mad: I was NOT happy about the situation since I've made a all of my 5 first passes fighting the steering wheel running over 130 to 170...on/off the throttle. I didn't want to put my Buick into the wall or worse yet, put someone else into the wall along with me. :mad:

Here are the video links http://fasttrackperformance.com/page5/video_customerrides.html

I can't say enough about Len, he builds bullet proof 200R4's enough to handle the potato car's 10.60 passes at 130mph, he opened up the shop even though he had to meet with family in Arizona on Sunday, and he rebuilt a couple of 200R4 trannies in the same 4 days we were in Vegas. Len you rock!

After getting to bed around 5 AM our first pass off the trailer on Sat morning was the 7.97. My 1/8th was 5.20@144mph. My 60 foot was bad at 1.31. Just 8 hours earlier, I posted a 1.29 60 foot at Midnight Meyhem on slicks with 2003 date codes :D
For my final qualifying pass I turned up the launch RPM in hopes to post a better number but the run ended up in a smoked launch about 100 foot out, but I dumped the car into 2nd gear and finished the pass. At this point I could steer my car with my left thigh while waving at the people in the grand stands...my car was just way too easy to drive. Hoping to put this deeper in the sevens with fresh tires.

It was great to meet all the folks in our pit area. Especially, the guys/gals from the "Big Island" ...Aloha to everyone and hope we at least put a good show for ya.

ChrisChow said:
Thanks for the props guys! :cool:

We really couldn't have done it without everyone's participation but I'd like to really say a HUGE thanks to Len. :) He opened up the shop and had replacement lower control arms, springs and adjustable Koni drag shocks on the bench! We were going to pack our bags after we found the control arms were bending. :mad: I was NOT happy about the situation since I've made a all of my 5 first passes fighting the steering wheel running over 130 to 170...on/off the throttle. I didn't want to put my Buick into the wall or worse yet, put someone else into the wall along with me. :mad:

Here are the video links http://fasttrackperformance.com/page5/video_customerrides.html

I can't say enough about Len, he builds bullet proof 200R4's enough to handle the potato car's 10.60 passes at 130mph, he opened up the shop even though he had to meet with family in Arizona on Sunday, and he rebuilt a couple of 200R4 trannies in the same 4 days we were in Vegas. Len you rock!

After getting to bed around 5 AM our first pass off the trailer on Sat morning was the 7.97. My 1/8th was 5.20@144mph. My 60 foot was bad at 1.31. Just 8 hours earlier, I posted a 1.29 60 foot at Midnight Meyhem on slicks with 2003 date codes :D
For my final qualifying pass I turned up the launch RPM in hopes to post a better number but the run ended up in a smoked launch about 100 foot out, but I dumped the car into 2nd gear and finished the pass. At this point I could steer my car with my left thigh while waving at the people in the grand stands...my car was just way too easy to drive. Hoping to put this deeper in the sevens with fresh tires.

It was great to meet all the folks in our pit area. Especially, the guys/gals from the "Big Island" ...Aloha to everyone and hope we at least put a good show for ya.
your welcome chris! anytime you come to vegas we are here for you. Len