Chit Talker/Banana Racing

Damn there sure is alot chit talkin goin on NOS = + 35- PSI KABOOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND CLUNK CLUNK BANG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH **** i just lost my banana HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HE HE good luck chit talker and Tim quit letting this guy work on your banana your not going to have anything left for your old lady HA AHA AHA AHA AHA.

now thats some funny chit my friend . hey i just might get my motor back on monday. im so pizzed right now im going to put it on the rear bumper if everything goes good and i do get it back that gives me 2 days to get it done bro we will see i hope to run it before the snow flys . anwser your your damn phone. i called you back

now thats some funny chit my friend . hey i just might get my motor back on monday. im so pizzed right now im going to put it on the rear bumper if everything goes good and i do get it back that gives me 2 days to get it done bro we will see i hope to run it before the snow flys . anwser your your damn phone. i called you back

Hope to see ya there Kevin with your car! We may get more TSM racers for this grudge fest than there will be at Cecil.

And Chit Talker.....why did you just hang up on me lol.

Hope to see ya there Kevin with your car! We may get more TSM racers for this grudge fest than there will be at Cecil.

And Chit Talker.....why did you just hang up on me lol.

Because Cody told him it was time to go to bed.
See ya, Kip

JW, we are done so you can let this die.:rolleyes:
Otto, in your location it say's balls deep in Ct. You trying to tell us snow is up to your chin?:eek:

Ronnie, this was in fun. I predicted the banana was going to run 9.30s and it did..

You guys are killing me lmao my balls were being used and abused earlier and i was deep in it lol. just kidd n or M. I. LOL.truly im working on the T TYPE BY (PS). BY (WATER PUMP) HMM hECK IM STILL 3500 IN THE HOLE TO EVEN RUN A GOOD LOW NO. I NEED TO SELL MY V2 AND 70 GTQ ANY TAKERS.