Chit Talker/Banana Racing

All BSing to the side..... I seriously see Tim running 9.1XX... thats my opinion. I think from the other things you have said about the changes over the winter... you guys are right there... a good light.. and the silver car gets put on the trailer...Sorry JW...again just calling it like I see it..

This is for the grudge race JW.at BG. With no rules should be good.In fact i no some other Indiana racers that will be bringing there A game as well.

Wow is there bounty on JW. yep a yellow car blue car and black car ill take some of that action should be fun.

rotney lol

Are referring to JW.

Dude what up with ya you call me out you better hope i lose 2 tenths ;) corvette guy.Lol dude welcome to turbo buick TSM i do like those vette,s i have to say, but ill die a buick guy.:)LOL.:biggrin:

I was saying the Banana will be one-two tenths behind a particular black car, I was being sarcastic at that:D. Its the new Camaro that should pull all the wool this summer. LOL

Now wait a min i no who,s building your car.lol.U may be 2 tenths slower then the banana lol. just kidd n. he he. 2010 SS CAMARO is that the machine bud.Hey my car ready for the dyno just need some fuel let me no when you are free and ill load the t and bring it over and we can put some numbers down if you have time.US INDIANA FELLOW,S HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER. Ronnie put that dude on kill.lol.he.s got $$$$$$$$$ LOL.just kidd n DONT GET ME STARTED LOL.LOL.LOL.