Chips?? Help!

GNBlack

Ok i need some feedback on different chips. I have 30lb injectors and im running pretty close to a stock application.....walbro 307 fuel pump and bosch adjustable fuel pressure gauge.....also right now i have the thrasher 92 octane chip. Please help me out here.....
different chips i can use and what kind of gains they will give etc....I know my thrasher chip has the anti theft feature and i do like it but its sometimes a pain in the ass with bringing it into the garage for work etc....anyway i do need help here on what is the best chip....worst chip gains with each type of chip....hp and other as well....like fuel economy torque gains hp as ive said etc...if any.....one more thing im running a 9" kn filter with my own intake system....solid maf pipe etc....Please help me out here. Thank you!

I think if u want to see a big differance in chips i would get a 100 octain and turn up the boost otheir wise your only wasting your money. That my friend is my .02!!

I run thrasher 92 also but I have stock inj. in my car.

I had a pit bull chip in it at one time and the timming was too much 26* but it would run very hard with race gas.

Theres one!!

HTH
Bo

Think about how much boost you want to run, then look at timming . For instance, I want to run 22-23 psi all the time, so I will have to get a Power Plate and run zylene,But I will be in my turbo's sweet spot with a little lower timming. I will put race gas in and put more timming in and run faster. Timming is a key factor.

Different cars react to different chips.
HTH
Bo