chip advice

HasBeen

My friend just bought a Turbo Trans Am. We opened up the computer to see what chip was in it. It does have an aftermarket chip but we cannot ID it. We need to get a new chip for the car so we know what tune the car has.

We were wondering if any TTA guys could give us a chip maker recommendation. Also looking for a stock turbo cover.

Thanks

Eric Marshall at Turbo Tweak, no doubt! Great product and a hell of a nice guy who will take care of you.

My friend just bought a Turbo Trans Am. We opened up the computer to see what chip was in it. It does have an aftermarket chip but we cannot ID it. We need to get a new chip for the car so we know what tune the car has.

We were wondering if any TTA guys could give us a chip maker recommendation. Also looking for a stock turbo cover.

Thanks

Hi HasBeen,

TurboTweak absolutely! I would say if the chip in the car isn't stock and you have and all stock motor, including injectors, then the chip is either a Thrasher or a Pit Bull. Neither of these will help like a Turbo Tweak prom. You do need to know what the iinjctors are. Just have your friend order on line at turbotweak.com. He won't regret it.