Chicagoland?

Sooooooooo........ Since the topic has been brought up, who wants to step up to the plate this year to organize the Midwest Meet? I thought about doing it here but I wouldnt want all you ChiTown boys to have to actually drive your cars!!!!!:biggrin: I know the Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, guys are all man enough to drive theirs!

DAYAM!!!!!:eek:

Chicagoland Chapter GSCA We're a performance Buick club that caters to GS/Skylarks/Rivieras/GN/GNX/T-Types. A good portion of the guys above are members, or have been in the past. We just had a meeting in Glenview last Saturday at a car detailer that showed us how to keep the black beauties looking good. Diaz 87 was there....
I'm not pushing you to join but you can check out the website for stuff to do. Hope we see you at something!

Thanks! Will definitely have to check it out! Great to know the TB family is strong around the area! Thanks for the opportunity for adoption! Hope something can be set-up this summer!:biggrin:

I wonder if the Buick Dealership on the Libertyville strip (Rt 21/Milwaukee Ave.) would be interested in hosting a Buick/TB event? I mean Chevy has one every Father's Day and I think last year the Ford dealership joined suit. Maybe Buick needs to represent!;)

Here is a aerial of my house.
25909 n arrowhead 60060 - Google Maps
I was thinking of having a get together at my house but it would be alot of work. UNLESS... Maybe everyone that is coming chips in money wise and we have it catered?
I also have 2 4post lifts you can use. Oh and we may have to rent a port a potty because the thought of all you guys using my ****ter is not a nice thought. LOL!!!!

Wow!

I was thinking of having a get together at my house but it would be alot of work. UNLESS... Maybe everyone that is coming chips in money wise and we have it catered?
I also have 2 4post lifts you can use. Oh and we may have to rent a port a potty because the thought of all you guys using my ****ter is not a nice thought. LOL!!!!

:cool:I SOOOO VOTE FOR THIS VENUE! If everyone agreed, I do not think it a problem at all to pitch in some $. Keep it simple! By the way...beautiful house!:D

Chris, that would be great! Usually what we do is have people prepay a certain dollar amount. Most people are pretty good about paying. Some people will wait until the last minute for some odd reason. Last year Bob(DWALL) set up a Paypal account specifically for the Meets as well as a website for us. Might contact him for additional help. I can be of assistance also. I started the Midwest Meets here 5 years ago!! It's a blast to get all of us and our cars together.

Also, until we get the event set in stone, lets keep hearing ideas guys. Last year RobG set up a fun day at Byron. That was a very good time.

Also, last year some people didnt cough up the measly $15 for a T-Shirt. this really chapped my AS$. Bob works very hard to give us T-Shirts, lets support him the best we can. He does this as a non-profit deal for us. If he's going to take the time to do this for us, at least chip in the money so he can continue.

Nice Jackass....

Brer Rabbit is cruising his car from north side to Victory Auto Wreckers in march.

Funny how U bust my balls when U know that every time U took a shot at the title U got whipped, just like Tommy with that junk ass Cadillac. So once again Im gonna have to tell u to take ur flappin door junk, shine it up real nice, turn that som-a-b*tch sideways, and stick it staright up ur Candy @ss! Its tuff being the Peoples Champ!

Funny how U bust my balls when U know that every time U took a shot at the title U got whipped, just like Tommy with that junk ass Cadillac. So once again Im gonna have to tell u to take ur flappin door junk, shine it up real nice, turn that som-a-b*tch sideways, and stick it staright up ur Candy @ss! Its tuff being the Peoples Champ!

Do you know this guy?

Attachments

• fatamericancop.jpg
    fatamericancop.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 203
That would be fun. Can you accommodate 50+ TR's?

50+?...the driveway and lawn could fit a lot of cars 40 maybe?...maybe not 50, but there are at least a couple neighbors I haven't pissed off yet :)....A few neighbors have crazy long driveways so I'm sure we would have no problem fitting 50 cars...No bs I would be more than happy to host a party...The buick community has helped me out more than I could ever have believed and I would love to give something back...Somehow my parents think they owe me for stopping by and helping them out with stuff :eek: ....gotta love'em....years and years of helping me and they seem to feel guilty or something when I help them out...anyway their pool hardly gets used anymore so I am sure they wouldn't mind as long as no one gets too nutty...bad news though...Only one Jason is allowed on their premises at a time ;) Google Maps

edit: so apparently I don't know how to link a map properly, but the address is 7425 Prescott Lane Countryside IL for those who want to view...Less than 2 miles to 2 major highways (2-94 and I-55)...and not too much farther to 88...ANYONE ELSE POSSIBLY INTERESTED?

Chit Boost...Let some other people win a race from time to time so everyone doesn't come down on you so hard ;)...PS don't let me near you car or I may be forced to drill a board under you gas pedal when you're not looking :biggrin:

Like Mrs. TurboLoyd had mention, many of us are part of the Chicagoland Chapter GSCA,for the most part their is pletty of info on cruise nights on their forum:biggrin:Im hoping some time in the next couple of weeks or so to have more info on car shows and cruise nights.

I'm FAR north of chicago, lake villa to be exact. The meet at volo a couple summers ago was pretty cool, but my car was in pieces then :frown:

Pete