Chicagoland April Meeting - Saturday, April 14 - Chassis Dynos at Sound Performance

Hi Brad - Just had one cancellation, I guess someone is afraid it will rain. We'll make room for you - just come early, ok?

And Reid - nice flier! Thanks!

Shari- I will not make it there in time. My fuel pump died yesterday and will have to replace it on Sat morn. Give the spot to someone else. Thanks- brad

Turbo Jay - we'll add you to the list. Brad - Sorry to hear this. If you want to come later in the day, that would be fine, too. Just make sure the car is safe, first! Take care!

Keep us updated! I'm bringing all three! Been a tough and expensive week but they're all ready! Put us at the end.

Thanks so much everyone for coming out today! We had an absolute blast and hope everyone else did as well. I seriously love this group and enjoy this event to the fullest. Let's see some videos!

Well it was another great time attending the Buick Dyno Day at Sound Performance. I'd Like to say Thank you to everyone who was involved in putting this together as well as the team at sound performance for all there help, time, and efforts.
Have a great day everyone.
Benny

Thanks so much everyone for coming out today! We had an absolute blast and hope everyone else did as well. I seriously love this group and enjoy this event to the fullest. Let's see some videos!
Thank you for being a great host! You kept everything moving smoothly so that we weren't there all night.
Thanks again for the opportunity. Hopefully we can come back next year!

Was fun meeting most of you there! I think most videos I took were of peoples cars in this thread. If its cool I think ill post em up :D

Vids :) Sadly I got lost for a while and missed a few....also missed a few staring at the worlds biggest turbo up front :p

DSC08814_chopped.jpg

DSC08816_chopped.jpg

DSC08817_chopped.jpg

DSC08820_chopped.jpg

DSC08822_chopped.jpg

DSC08823_chopped.jpg

DSC08825_chopped.jpg

DSC08830_chopped.jpg

DSC08833_chopped.jpg

DSC08837_chopped.jpg

DSC08839_chopped.jpg

DSC08841_chopped.jpg

DSC08842_chopped.jpg

DSC08844_chopped.jpg

DSC08849_chopped.jpg

DSC08851_chopped.jpg

DSC08852_chopped.jpg

DSC08853_chopped.jpg

DSC08854_chopped.jpg

"Big Pauile" Dubois - "Blackie" - 672 HP - King of the Hill.. Congrats Buddy.. time to do a little Chevy hunting... Ed

Any videos of Paul's car? I missed it. He is a really cool guy with a ton of time and thought into his car and it shows! Thanks Reid for the pics! Sound Performance deserves a standing ovation for the Dyno Day. They treated the cars like their own, made sure you were comfortable with the pull limits and was off the throttle before you could get a word out if you thought something was wrong. Can ask for more than that. The spectators were polite and looked liked they enjoyed themselves. Larry and his crew really live up the the reputation they have.

I was a bit withdrawn due to a rocker coming out of adjustment on the Joe.P car even though it made 412 at 21psi. I couldn't relax or think straight until it was straightened out later that evening. It's doing well now andI had it out yesterday up between 26-27 psi on 93 and alky, no issues. I hope to see twice as many cars there next time if they allow for another event. No one should fear a 4-5 second dyno pull if you aren't scared of a 1/4 mile run.

Thanks to all the Chapter members and TurboCliff also who probably had to work and missed all the action. Amy said to show up next time so you two can have an E85 battle!

Do we have to wait til next season, or can we set another one of these up in another couple months? I bet some people that were there would like to make some tweaks and come back, and some of the people who couldn't make it would like a try. - Jason