PT&E to be at Chicagoland tech session Saturday 4/10/10

Darien Park District
7301 Fairview
Darien, IL 60561

Meeting and technical session Saturday April 10, 2010 at 10:00 AM

We have invited Precision Turbo and Engine to fill us in on the new turbo technology and numbering systems. Patrick Rubio will be on hand to educate us.

Directions:
• From I-294 (Tri-State) take I-55 South (Southbound I-294 has a toll at exit)
• Continue past exits for county line road and Route 83 Kingery Highway (4.8 miles)
• Take the Cass Avenue Exit northbound (4.8 miles)
• Take Cass Avenue North to 75th Street (little over a mile)
• Turn left (west) on 75th Street
• Take 75th Street to Fairview (little less than a mile)
• Turn right (north) on Fairview
• The Darien Park District Building at 7301 will be to the right.

Lunch will be served.

If I can find a way to talk my boss into giving me the day off, I will be there as well. I bought my first GN last August so I'd like to come out and meet a few other local GN guys/girls.

If I can find a way to talk my boss into giving me the day off, I will be there as well. I bought my first GN last August so I'd like to come out and meet a few other local GN guys/girls.

Great! I hope he lets you have the day off! The weather is looking nicer, too, so there may be some cars out! (at least I hope so)

I might drive my T type. Any south side guys want to join me and cruise up together?

I look forward to seeing everyone there.
And I can't wait to tell everyone about the Top Secret stuff that's coming out very, very soon.
:eek::eek::eek:

But for now, I will say that I will be bringing 4 compressor wheels to check out, a limited supply of catalogs and, one of our 6265 turbos for display. It has an E cover, the Air Cooled Dual Ball Bearing cartridge and a Heavy Duty actuator. I might even be talked into selling it, if anyone desperately needs one. ;)

See everyone tomorrow.

Patrick

A great time for sure. Good times, good people, good food,and Patrick did a great job explaining the new turbo tech. :biggrin: