Chicagoland Meeting and Pizza Saturday Nov. 13

November 13, 2010 Meeting in Darien

Darien Park District
7301 Fairview
Darien, IL 60561
Meeting and technical session November 13, 2013 at 10:00 AM

It is time to get into the season for our meetings. First off we have rented a space in the Darien Park District for a meeting on November and will be having super tuner Rick Lutz as a guest speaker with a pizza party.

Trying to put together a little plan. I'm going to bring a Tpro to talk about and fiddle with. I'll have the laptop with PLC and TunerPro software as well.

Also going to demonstrate a simple way to solder a re insulate wiring.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Hey Rick, thanks for putting a presentation together for the meeting. Looking forward to it, with or without bacon...!:cool:

Did anybody say Bacon?

Hey Cliffy this is around the corner form you!!! I will be there........Thanks Rick for stepping up!!!

Prasad:cool:

Why is everyone laughing? I texted him said his presence would appreciated and told him about the thread. Now you guys have an armed man coming to find out who wants some bacon. Oops... something just came up... I think I better say home! LMAO. :D

Did anybody say Bacon?

Hey Cliffy this is around the corner form you!!! I will be there........Thanks Rick for stepping up!!!

ya u might be there but are u going to actually drive the gn there or is it going to stay in the barn covered in dust lol

Sure, you can come. Who knows, you might want to join the club after you attend? But trust me, there's no pressure to join.

And chopped39, any extra pop would be appreciated.

Thanks!

i am a little concerned about the initiation process

ya u might be there but are u going to actually drive the gn there or is it going to stay in the barn covered in dust lol

Hey easy there bud! How many people do you know that keeps their owns cars out side so their buddies can store there cars inside the garage?

Besides my GN stays inside the garage not in the barn.:biggrin:

Hey it might snow a bit anyway on Saturday so................ I will be in something else!!!

i am a little concerned about the initiation process

I am surprised Shari didn't tell you about the initiation process. Well here it is;

1) You need to stand with a stock or stock appearing turbo (anything TA series) balancing on your head for 3.8 minutes.
2) You need to carry a stock bare block 109 feet by your self.
3) You have to repeat "we brake for Corvettes" 231 times
4) You need to run 6 laps around the current club members while they stand in a Turbo six formation.
5) You take the oath to confirm your alliance to the one and only “the Power Six logo or the Dark side)
6) And last, Circumcision. If you are already circumcised then we will do it again!:eek:

Hey I am running out of stupid things to say........ I will say this much; you will get to meet a bunch good guys that have passion for these cars. You can joint the club if you like for 20 bucks a year and it will be best 20 bucks you'll ever spend. You will save more than that on your collector car insurance if you are a member of the CCGSCA. You get go to all the club events. We have something going on every month. It's great!!!

HTH

Hey easy there bud! How many people do you know that keeps their owns cars out side so their buddies can store there cars inside the garage?

Besides my GN stays inside the garage not in the barn.:biggrin:

Hey it might snow a bit anyway on Saturday so................ I will be in something else!!!

stop being a girl if there is no snow on the ground drive the car u know dam good and well i will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: