Chicago Area PEOPLES CHAMP?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Since this all started out about being a nice guy...
We should be nice and let Dr. Boost start out with the trophy. He's gonna loose it immediately anyways... and never touch it again.

At least this way he can say he's a "has been"......

your a swell guy steve...i wish i could give you a positive trader rating for all the sweet comments you send my way.

keep up the comments guys and ill drop a "street tire only" monkeywrench into your competition.

to qualify as a peoples champ contender,

1. you must have made at least one sub 11.0 pass.

2. must be able to drive to the track.

3. must be over 3200 lbs

4. The reigning champ can decide if he is going to defend the title at the track or on the street.

COME AND GET IT!

Your 1st one kinda defeats the purpose of giving or taking cars from your challenger.

Your 2nd one, does this mean you have to drive to the track or capable to drive to the track.

Your 3rd one, with or without driver and if your under whats the penalty.(one car per 100lbs)

Your 4th one, :biggrin:

When do we start!

your a swell guy steve...i wish i could give you a positive trader rating for all the sweet comments you send my way.

keep up the comments guys and ill drop a "street tire only" monkeywrench into your competition.

I'm always thinkin' of you Surej. Brer Rabbit has been a real inspiration for me when it comes to picking on you.
Hey remember that Kenne Bell air damn thing I dumped on you several years ago for like $10? Where's my trader rating for that baby?

But you have to admit.... we do work well together (ie.. the turbobob924 thing)

Since this all started out about being a nice guy...
We should be nice and let Dr. Boost start out with the trophy. He's gonna loose it immediately anyways... and never touch it again.

At least this way he can say he's a "has been"......

I concur.

The state of Illinois put a message for Dr. Boost on my license plate:

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 260
Your 1st one kinda defeats the purpose of giving or taking cars from your challenger.

Your 2nd one, does this mean you have to drive to the track or capable to drive to the track.

Your 3rd one, with or without driver and if your under whats the penalty.(one car per 100lbs)

Your 4th one, :biggrin:

When do we start!

Yeah I'd be down if there is a give/take with car lengths. Rick and Surej have driven my car they know I need help (they also know my car is slow). :biggrin:

Everyone knows the reason for the chrome grill on the 86 GN is to reflect blinding sunlight into the rear view mirror and blind the driver of the far superior 87 buick. Thus allowing the slower chrome grilled 86 to coast to a win.

since i cant meet the weight requirements...im going to have to team up with Scot4dmny on this one. we will stand on the scales together

1. since scott doesnt drink( he tends to moisten his undergarments due to a small bladder) i will drink those 11 shots myself.

2. i dont need no damn designated driver, ill drive brer rabbits t-type straight to wisconsin dells where i will drink another 11 shots .

INDIANA JONES AINT GOT NOTHING ON ME! MEET THE REAL INDIAN JONES!

i think i need to go back to the AA meetings. everytime i try to go clean you guys force me to drink.

I could throw a clown car full of circus midgets on your team and you still wouldn't stand a chance. :biggrin:

SHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :eek:

That regal does not qualify for the peoples champ is it will not be buick powered.... :frown:

But on the other hand.. the white T type will be equipped very much like your car Tom :biggrin:

It works, So I guess we are even:D

I can think of many more than a handful of quick street car turbo buicks that will be around this year... it is going to be a most excellent season.

I cant wait to come and visit! I'll take that Fuc%er and bring it over here to Iowa! I just cant seem to think of any fast cars from Chicago????????????:biggrin:

What?

I cant wait to come and visit! I'll take that Fuc%er and bring it over here to Iowa! I just cant seem to think of any fast cars from Chicago????????????:biggrin:

Wait a minute, the only reason U didnt see any fast cars from the Chicago area the last time u came up was because U were on the side of the road waiting for the fast guys to come rescue U in a tow vehicle with trailer after U grenaded ur trans! How soon we forget! Do we need to recall the events that lead up to the trans failure? :eek: Of course another reason why U havent seen any fast Chicago cars may be because U never come farther east then the Elburn farm.

We are within driving distance of Chitown? Hell, we can borrow Rockford's road, they're scared of White T's from what I hear anyway's so they can watch and learn.:D

I heard that same rumor... and have done a race or two on the streets or rockford. I am down with this for sho.

Is there a limit on boost we can run? Last I heard, DR BOOST can only run 10 psi. He hasn't completely figured out how to tighten hose clamps yet.

Off the subject, but how come every time I come over, Rocky has his a$$ in the air? Did I interrupt something DR. or were you performing one of your checkups?

Oh yeah, the rubber gloves......no wonder your hands are so clean.

P.S. You might want to consider wearing something else besides moccasins (is that how you spell it?) when you stop by to help me with my car.