Chgo. South TR meet 7-25-10

Not Avg 6

Man, two months went quickly. You look around and our summer will be gone. I think we should change location for the July meet because it might be too hot and the last location didn't have much shade. But I wanted to set the date early enough for guys to be prepared. Still will be a few hours during that Sun. afternoon. I'm going to check out a couple of spots this week and will give more info before the end of next week. Got a couple of good ideals.

This one should be much bigger and better. I know of quite a few other cars that didn't show up that will be here this time. Hopefully, everyone that came last time will come again. We had a good time. :D

Stay tuned

Man, two months went quickly. You look around and our summer will be gone. I think we should change location for the July meet because it might be too hot and the last location didn't have much shade. But I wanted to set the date early enough for guys to be prepared. Still will be a few hours during that Sun. afternoon. I'm going to check out a couple of spots this week and will give more info before the end of next week. Got a couple of good ideals.

This one should be much bigger and better. I know of quite a few other cars that didn't show up that will be here this time. Hopefully, everyone that came last time will come again. We had a good time. :D

Stay tuned

The forest preserve was cool as hell....but how about a place next to food and water this time...just a thought.....and no stuff from 7-11 doesn't count as food :biggrin:

Cool blackmonte, glad you got it back together. Hadn't seen you for a little while, funny how that extra horse power just destroy those transmissions.

Had to laugh at the 7-11 joke, theraf8100. You might have to pack you a picnic basket with that Harold's chicken. ;) Got a couple of ideals going.

TurboBuRick - :cool:

I'm glad you fellas are up for it again, I just like to do stuff. :D

My stomach rumbled just reading Harold's Chicken....It's so good...I drive 35 minutes just to get it....The roof collapsed on the one by me and they never reopened :mad:

I'll be up in the northwoods of WI doing some fishing. :cool:

Car won't be ready anyways. :D

Hope to see you guys at this one.
It looks like the date is figured out. How about a location? Or did I miss that memo?

i got my GN runing the crank is all fixed thanks to PRASAD..from the FARM so this time u can count with another GN...if i dont make that trade for that sweat chevy nova they offered me..im seriously thinking about it...

Location determined

Ok guys, I visted a couple of spots over the past week and determined that we should meet at the Monee Reservoir Center, 27341 s. Ridgeland, Monee IL. 60449. Real nice spot, with a lake, lots of parking, picnic benches and two nice shelters if not being used. One shelter that would work out very well because it's right next to the parking area where we could line up.

To make it easy for most and anyone that wants lunch. We could meet at Culver's resturant, 20716 s. Cicero, Matteson IL.60443 between 1-2 pm. (come to the rear of resturant and I'll be there around 1pm)
Leave Culvers at 2pm sharp, head down Cicero - 15min down nice 4 lane highway ;) to the reservior. From about 2-5pm.

Cool :cool:

Sorry can't make this one. Its the kids birthday. See you in September, or maybe August if anyone is coming to Osceola Dragway.