chek out my site...pics!!!

Originally posted by fireberd350
whipped this up real quick for the hell of it.....

lemme know what you think:)

post a link, your website button points to GNTTYPE.ORG

i forgot...geocities like to limit bandwith so it may not work

ill move it to another server...give me some time tho

Nice Ride.

Looks like a nice, clean ride. Any plans to put an IC on it, or do you plan to see how far a hot-air can go??

no i plan on goin broke doing basic inexpensive mods b.c im a poor college kid:( wait that already happened....we'll see how far i go for now...i plan on keeping the car around for a long time so an i/c may be in its far far far future:)

nope:) not even a GN can replace that car....maybe b/c it was my first love and i worked sooo much to get it that it means soo much but it is irreplacable in my book....one day ill get one just like it and restore it....but for now i got a GN to play w/.....by the end of summer the GN will be able to spank that L98 tho;)

Awsome pictures. I like the ones that are angled. Really shows off the t-tops when viewed from above.

fireberd350 DID you take those shots from the roof or second story window?

Is that crushed rock driveway? WELL I SAW the close up of the wheel . YUP its crushed rock...

GN looks SUPER!

second story window....and yeh its crushed rock...if you ever plan on working on your car in your driveway do not buy a house w/ loose rock driveway...everything your drop becomes lost instantly...its killer on ur back....dont even think about rollin a floor jack around...it sure makes changin oil a real pain in the balls....

thanks for all the good words...glad to hear some compliments abut hotairs