Cheesburger Beware

lazaris

I have still not received the balance of the shipping that is owed. Months have gone by and still not completed. Seller beware.

Kept asking for more and more money after the sale was completed.
I paid for shipping in full, gave me a shipping price of over double by the post office compared to fed ex (which has never happened before as the post office has always been cheaper). Come to find out his business has a fed ex account.
Anyways after the items were shipped he told me it was more then he thought, so i sent him the balance (this after i had to resend more money because he complaned he got charged extra from paypal).
Parcel gets held up for a week at the border, seller puts down auto parts,control arms/shocks on paperwork with a value of $1.00.
I have to spend 2 days on the phone with fed ex and redo the paperwork for customs with details on the items which i put down as USED auto parts etc with a higher value to clear customs.

Done right?? Nope......month later he wants more money for shipping and says fedex charged him taxes etc.
I call fed ex and find out shipping was actually cheaper then what i was charged!
I contact the seller and ask for a receipt for all charges and he claims he contacted them and cannot provide a valid receipt as the item is no longer in the system (something to that effect).
He then says it's a good thing i had to call them as there is another charge!
-So to sum it up, i paid in full by paypal........he says he was charged extra (after i gifted him the payment), i send the differance.....still no good.....
I ask him to refund the payment, i then resend it again and all is well (so i thought).
-Then he says it was $8.00 more for shipping then he originally quoted and wants his $8.00 back, i refund him through paypal.....
-Month later he wants more for shipping, i ask for a proper receipt and he cannot provide it.
-He calls fed ex and now says he needs more money for shipping ontop of what he already wants!
-So he wants two more shipping payments!
-I call fedex and find out shipping was less then what i was charged after the second shipping payment!
-I offer to pay half of what the so called shipping fee's are he is trying to get once i get more funds in my paypal account, seller reluctantly agree's.
- Seller complains to the board administrator SGrim, and i get a p.m. from him and explain the situation and welcome him to read the 100+p.m's in regards to this.
-At this point i decide i'm done with lazaris...........

By the way, control arms showed up with paint covering up rust on them which the seller admitted after he had my money and claimed "i can't sell them like this and had them painted". I never complained as it would be too much trouble to send them back across the border and being the nice guy i am left him positive feedback AT HIS REQUEST!
Mike.

You can post all the lies you want. You said you would pay the balance of what you owed for the shipping. You never did. I asked for your feedback and you gave a positive one. I'll let that speak for itself.

The fact that you call my post in regards to this as "lies" really speaks about your charactor as i have no need to lie and have all the p.m.'s as proof.
I well not respond to this any further as i spoke the truth and enough time has been wasted with you!

The fact that you call my post in regards to this as "lies" really speaks about your charactor as i have no need to lie and have all the p.m.'s as proof.
I well not respond to this any further as i spoke the truth and enough time has been wasted with you!
The fact that you will not respond with the truth speaks volumes about your character, I've never had an issue with another member on this board. Show the PM's that you have I have them as well. Then we'll see who is telling the truth...............

Your not worth the time and effort, anyone interested feel free to p.m. me and i'll gladly forward all the p.m.'s from lazaris.

Alls I can say and will say is that I have bought several things from Ralph(lazaris)I have met him in person at his home , and have spoken with him numerous amounts of times . I have always had a very very positive experience with him and would refer him to anyone. I can not speak to these events,but will stand up and tell my experiences with him. That is all . Joel

Your not worth the time and effort, anyone interested feel free to p.m. me and i'll gladly forward all the p.m.'s from lazaris.
You now have gone back on your word in public as well, by saying you "will not respond any further". Maybe its the guilt??? I'll gladly forward "all" the PM's as well.........One of your final PM's to me was you would split the difference of what was owed to me when you "got some money in your paypal account". Why did you not follow through???????

How much money are you guys fighting over?
Is it really worth all the negative feedback for either one of you?
I see both sides of the story but nobody wins here!
Just my 2 cents!

Turbobuick community in general alienating people since 1987. Both members pretty longstanding with a minor problem and the ban hammer comes out? We are not talking about scammers here.

Turbobuick community in general alienating people since 1987. Both members pretty longstanding with a minor problem and the ban hammer comes out? We are not talking about scammers here.

If it was a minor problem, it wouldnt have made it this far and if you dont know what has gone on behind the scenes then you only have half the story.

We went through this a little more than a week ago.:mad: If you're not directly involved in the deal stay the hell out of this thread! This is between the OP and 1 other person to work out and all the BS needs to go away.!

We went through this a little more than a week agando.:mad: If you're not directly involved in the deal stay the hell out of this thread! This is between the OP and 1 other person to work out and all the BS needs to go away.!

I will never log in or make another post on turbobuick.com. Thanks for pointing this out. Jimmy

Jay, it was very minor but Ralph being the very cheap person he is has made this an issue over $25.00 (half of what he claims he was charged for).
This is after i gave him approx $800.00.
After he decided to inform Sgrim and now make it public he can stick the $25.00 where the sun don't shine!

Jay, it was very minor but Ralph being the very cheap person he is has made this an issue over $25.00 (half of what he claims he was charged for).
After he decided to inform Sgrim and now make it public he can stick the $25.00 where the sun don't shine!

Its $25.00 guys... just settle it. Its not like we're talking about a lot of money. Surely you can find some kind of arrangement that will make you both happy.

Cheap? Hardly. As a good gesture I offered to take half off the Clearance and Entry fee to Canada as well as the Duty and Tax fee that customs charged me. Totaling $50. Which then you agreed to. You never paid it. What am I missing?

Cheap? Hardly. As a good gesture I offered to take half off the Clearance and Entry fee to Canada as well as the Duty and Tax fee that customs charged me. Totaling $50. Which then you agreed to. You never paid it. What am I missing?

LMAO, funny how you turn things around!
In responce to you in a p.m. i said:
Cheeseburger said:
I'll split it with you which i think is fair, i had to redo all the paperwork so i'm not sure how they feel they need to add clearance charges when they did nothing except forward my paperwork to customs.
Anyways, when i get some money in my paypal account i'll send it to you.
Mike.​
Your responce was:
"Fine that comes to $27. I'll never ship to Canada again. I got beat pretty good".

I don't see where you offered anything except to reluctantly agree with me offering to pay half of your fee's which you incurred of which i feel was fair.
You could not wait so you decided to involve SGrim by sending him a p.m. about it and then posting a thread as a warning about me.
All for 25 bucks after an $800.00 sale you made to me.
Shame on you!​