Cheer up Lou!

Nick Micale

Tech Advisor
Staff member
Lou is having another bad day so here is a smile from a good friend of mine which may help to cheer him up!

Happy Dog.jpg

Hopefully Lou goes to BG this year to keep his oldest son, Mike Bernard, in line. A few shots of Don Julio had poolfool swimming in the rain.

Hey Lou, Scoundrel of the Lowest Caliber here. Just wanted to let you know that your favorite ewe is here with me in NC, and we're having a great time, as she can't catch the flu. Her only complaint is she prefers your Grey Goose to my Sky...
Cheers!!

Lou is having another bad day so here is a smile from a good friend of mine which may help to cheer him up!

View attachment 315935[/QUOTE
Thanks Nick, now I'm getting calls from nervous people wondering if I'm OK . Just because I called you a lousy dago for forgeting to ship my valve cover bolts with the last order. Is no cause for concern of my well being. P.S. is that dog a female :wacky:

Now, it's Nick's dog! The perversion knows no limits!
I'd bet it's a flashback to the days he too wore a collar, and was chained to a bed!. Probably whips, handcuffs involved, too.:D:p

Just love this site, so much more entertaining than the crappy daily paper.

Yes, we are very fortunate to have Lou here as he is one of the best BS'ers around! :LOL:

He is a great mentor for all within his reach, and his bag of knowledge and humor [if you can call it that?] has no bounds, and has no problems preaching it.

Sometimes he stretches his comments, and an example is he called me a "lousy Dago". when he knows damn well I am a "true Dago" and typical to my core!

his bag of knowledge and humor [if you can call it that?] has no bounds, ometimes he stretches his comments, and an example is he called me a "lousy Dago". when he knows damn well I am a "true Dago" and typical to my core!

Ya, Lou failed the PR course, loveable anyway.

I will probably get my ass kicked for posting this here, but the dog made me do it?

At least Lou will have to smile when he views this!

Ibit.jpeg