Check this out!

You are right. there we No Grand Nationals in 1983

That looks like something Vin Diesel would drive :rolleyes:

didnt think any gns were built in 83.

Yea, It is a plain regal.. Can't believe the price on this heep! The thing about it is, Our lil 6's could give this one a woopin..It looks like something that would have been used in the mad max movie..

Tough crowd. There are things about this car I would change as well but you gotta admit, being 100% Buick it ain;t all bad.

It's not too often you see a car built like this that doesn't have the same-ol', same-ol' boring SBC drivetrain.

Doesnt look bad....

...never was a fan of the earlier [pre-84] header panel, grille, and sidemarkers but overall not bad. ...didnt know you could WIN the powertour:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: - i've got 3 of those stickers on mine maybe i won the last 3;) :eek:
he did have some sort of custom bumper / air dam thingamajigger though.

He wants about 30K to much. Body looks good though. He should have switched the header panel and grille to the later style.

I like it!...lots of time and patience invested to build this car...I don't mind the earlier style header panel...it's just that we're used to see the later style, but it still looks ok to me though...:wink:

Claude. :)