Check these #'s .....

Dave Burns

Ok so awhile back I bought this turbo. NOT here, somewhere else. Long story short I didn't get what I was told I bought, seller long gone. So............. what to do what to do. I would like some of yall to look at these specs/numbers and if you would offer opinions on this turbos use on a V6. What do you think it would need in regards to complimentary parts ?? What kinda power could it make ??

• Turbo flange = T3 exhaust flange (dual entry)
  • Type of Bearing - Journey Bearing
  • Type of Wastegate - External Wastegate
  • Compressor:
    • Inlet: 4 3/16" / Intake (ID/OD): 2"/2.5"
    • A/R: .70
    • Inducer / Exducer: 52.8mm / 75.5mm
    • Trim: 49
  • Turbine:
    • A/R: .84
    • Inducer / Exducer: 57.8mm / 73.4mm
    • Trim: 62

I know this is kind of a vague question, but I am doing that on purpose before I forward more info. I will say that this would be a race only application if used. Thanks in advance and I look forward to you ideas..............

Post pics. If its a Garrett GT its a bitch to adapt it to a 3 bolt buick. The wheels seem really small. Wont support a lot of power

Thanks Bison I appreciate it. Heres the story.... I bought it off another board from a guy claiming a master power T70 for my V8. What I got was "this", and of course he's long gone now(convienant). The numbers I posted up are straight off of the the ebay add. D*** sure isn't a m/p t70. Anyways, was thinking about putting it on a six I Have here. Its a t3 4 bolt but I have a flange I could weld on to bolt it up. I have talked to a couple guys that have used ebay turbos with good luck and they told me what to do to it to make it live. But they also told me I would have to have another one of them and do twins for the 354" motor. They seemed to think it would work if I used it on a 6. But didn't have any 6 experience to know for sure. Anyways, thinking about doing this actually. Would you care to guess some numbers ? I have a roller here I could use 206 Weber maybe?? Would have to check.

I got the thing here, all new, just trying to figure out what to do I guess. heres a link to another ebayer just like it. Let me know ....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110814271345?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

To put it simply the inducer portion of the compressor wheel is whats mostly responsible for the potential mass flow of the turbo. 52mm is not much more than stock. Its easier to source a 3 bolt housing have it machined and discard the one you have. Then you can run a stock style wastegate. Personally id put it on ebay and unload it and buy something specific to your needs. no sense in trying to make it work when it will just cost more to do so and you dont know if it will even last.

i just clicked on the link. Put it out there for $199.99 free shipping:eek: