Will these Vectors fit?

Bullnerd

I know this is a long shot because of limited info, But I was hoping someone would know by sight if these look right?

Contacted the seller, But no reply yet.

Thanks for any advice. (other than "do a search dumbass")

Depends on the backspacing & your tire choice.

I bought a vintage set of 15x8.5’s for the rear. They were 3-1/2” BS. On my car that was too shallow of a BS for my MT 275/60’s. Caused fender rubbing.

So I rolled my rear fenders & all is well. Since they’re an aftermarket used set I have to check the lugs as they required a few times to torque. Seem to be good now.

Also be sure it’s a 5x4.75 bolt pattern. I can’t exactly tell by his tape whether it’s 4-1/2” or 4-3/4”.

Looks like the right wheel as long as it’s 5x4.75
I bought a pair and sent them off to weldcraft wheel, they added another inch to the backside to make em 9.5 wide. And gbodyparts sells an adapter to use the Buick center cap

The bolt pattern looks right, but as mentioned the backspacing is the tricky part.
It seems 3.5” backspacing is popular, but there may be others.

BCAF1FC2-11F0-4AE0-BA2E-49813FADCB82.jpeg

I run 8.5 inch vectors with 275 60 15 M&H DR's and the lips need to be rolled to fit. It also rubs with weight in the trunk.

Awesome, Thanks guys.

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't waay off. Haven't looked at them in a while.

Guy still hasn't responded so might be moot.

Yup, Dude sold them without getting back to me, even though I messaged minutes after he posted them.