CHeck out what i found on ebay!!!!!

ttops, hideous wheels, mostly stock drivetrain... blah

the stereo is all it's got going for it

im local to that CAR i went to see it.. is in great shape they actually want 24999 for it...they have another one for 5999 with out title is a salvage car piece of crap but gud engine and trans..

Don't care for the wheels. Other than that, it's a beautiful car.

81 code too, that is a gorgeous car f the wheel who cares its barely worth even mentioning lol. 86 roof 94code original owner likes very much! worth my 900 post

And that stereo/Nav unit looks stupider than hell under the stock AC controls.

radio with EQ and alarm is $100 on this forum, I would not give a rat a$$ about that when looking at such a nice car. but thats just me
wheels? I have too many sets of RIKEN wheels I've collected, problem solved. My point is, wheels are also cheap and replaceable easily.

Open mouth....insert foot

Stupider - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

stupider - definition of stupider by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Granted, I would in most cases use 'more stupid', but in this case with the outlandish rims and NAV system, I felt it more appropriate to use a more classless form, hence 'stupider'. :biggrin:

Okay okay, but you have to admit it sounds dumb! I figured that is why you said it :p I will be honest tho, if you look at an old dictionary it isn't in it. I stand corrected and am now choking.

I kind of like the look of it..just the rims need to be smaller. Sure does look clean as hell.