check out this 91 firebird...

I know the owner... he unfortunately has to sell it now, he got laid off from his job... :(

They made 25 of those between 91 and 92, many different options... cool car...

very perplexing for me, but what are those 2 "thingy's" off of the intake over the valve covers on both sides? I doubt they are air baffles for noise or turbulence reduction...any thoughts?

Originally posted by JayLashua
That would make me kill someone to have a car that rare and have to sell it..

The link did not say it was for sale, did it? I might have missed it. Any idea on mileage/price etc?

Originally posted by 1987 GN
The link did not say it was for sale, did it? I might have missed it. Any idea on mileage/price etc?

it didnt say in the link it says about right here

I know the owner... he unfortunately has to sell it now, he got laid off from his job...

Originally posted by TireFryer
but what are those 2 "thingy's" off of the intake over the valve covers on both sides?

They are more or less 'tuning chambers'. The intake is the old SLP T-ram, I don't think it is available anymore. If I remember correctly, the air enters from the TB, goes into the plenum, then into the outer chambers then into the lower part of the intake.

Steve

SLP made only 100 or so of those T-Ram intakes considered by many to be the BEST GM TPI intake ever made. Whetehr thats true or not I dont know... All 25 Firehawks had it. The mold was destroyed in a fire in the factory and SLP deemed it not cost effective to re-create.

As for price... That car sold new for over $40,000. the guy who I know who has that particular car youre posting got it in the $20,000 range, and I believe he sold it back to the previous owner to hold for him until he gets back on his feet to buy it again...