Check out the video I was sent.

I raced one in 08 that still had the temp plates on. It got me out of the hole but we ran neck and neck. He beat me by 2tenths on a mid 11 run. I'm sure since then the tuning and mods for the cars has exploded. Probably with just a tune you can get 10 second slips. I did a quick search and found 8 second runs and top speed runs (in one mile) of over 200 mph.

i have a video on here of walking on a GTR from a roll and my car is by no means heavily modded.

,Dan

There's a guy over in the middle east who is running a nine second GTO w/YSI supercharger, who essentially races modded GT-R's all of the time. Video of him racing one on the highway is below. Not really taking anything away from the GTR, but when you have a car that can put most of the power that it is making at 20+psi down to the ground, and is geared the right way, your going to have an extremely fast car. To me that isn't really technology, its just common sense. Hopefully the C7 gets an AWD option, and places things into perspective...